GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What I got for christmas..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/12/01 at 14:54
Regular
Just on the offchance you might find it to be of some entertainment value..

An electric toothbrush

Socks

A weather detector
(This is an ingenious piece of kit. It's a sponge on a string which you hang outside the window. If the sponge is wet, it is raining. If it is hot, it is sunny. If it it hangning at an angle, it is windy)

An invisible man action figure
(Need I state the obvious here?)

Sweets and stuff. More than I eat in a year - partially because I don't actually eat sweets and chocolate.

Puzzles. Every year I get a few, and every year I solve them quickly. This year, I've been beaten. Some annoying string puzzle has the better of me. Grrrr. Alcohol must have been destorying my brainpower.

Red Dwarf video - first few episodes of series seven, incluing extra footage and the Rimmer munchkin song.

Juggling eggs. realistic (allegedly) looking eggs made of rubber, to be juggled with. Look about as convincing as eggs as strawberry jam looks like realistic blood. Excellent for throwing at younger siblings, however.

And A Terry Pratchett book.

That's the lot!
Fri 28/12/01 at 14:05
Transplant? Hmmm, deceptive/
Fri 28/12/01 at 14:03
"possibly impossible"
Dan2K1 wrote:
> I got an eggplant.

I got a powerplant,
Or was it a transplant?
Fri 28/12/01 at 13:55
I got an eggplant.
Thu 27/12/01 at 15:04
Regular
"Maybe it's the beer talking Marge... but you've got a butt that won't quit... you got those big chewy pretzels here... theata thtioa sjfjf gooa beerr jfjsjfja... FIVE DOLLARS? Get outta here..."
Thu 27/12/01 at 14:53
Regular
Wot is a new mouse mat gonna do rofl 5 quid...
Thu 27/12/01 at 13:05
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Darkness_2K wrote:
> Ant wrote:

> new mouse-mat which is also a calculator. :D

Me too!

And me!!!!!
Thu 27/12/01 at 10:32
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Ant wrote:

> new mouse-mat which is also a calculator. :D

Me too!
Thu 27/12/01 at 07:30
Regular
""
Sniper[UKČ] wrote:
> M8 you are either too spoiled or bloody lucky.
highlights of the christmas:
> Return to Castle Wolfestein (classy game), and a new mouse (yes intellimouse sux
> to me :P)

I got an intellimouse ..... 2 years ago. Oh yeah! I not spoiled just bloody lucky. Actually I only got 1 DVD but my sisters got 2 between them and 1 family. I also got a cookery book,
Guiness World record book,
The history of the RAF book,
Birthday book. You can see why I stopped but I got more sadly. =B0p

Oh yeah! Neo-Genetic gave me a can of evapourated milk and a can of mushy peas. I hope it was a joke, or I've got a real nasty sis. =B0)
Thu 27/12/01 at 02:04
Hmm... lets see if I can remember:

Best of Dizzy Gillespe album (damn good BTW)
2 Calendars for the year 2002
Some seamonkeys
A "Bleedin' gums Murphy" collectable figure
the Karate kid trilogy
A glue gun !?!
Fine line pens of artistic quality
A jumper, socks, boxers as standard
Chocolate (only 1 Toblerone :-( )
books (including a Raymond Chandler trilogy, which is pretty fly)
an "I.O.U some money" verbal notice from my mother.

Not the haul of the century, but hey, its about the love of the season... and I'm sure 1 Toblerone says its been a lonely christmas better than anything.

Bah Humbug.
Thu 27/12/01 at 01:24
Regular
M8 you are either too spoiled or bloody lucky.
highlights of the christmas: Return to Castle Wolfestein (classy game), and a new mouse (yes intellimouse sux to me :P)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.