GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HALO 2 slips, lol"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:18
Regular
HALO 2 wont now be out until 2004 after the developers admitted it will miss its december schedule, the reason????? because its more comlicated than the first game,,,,,,,go figure.............

so thats a whole year to wait for a decent game to come out on the x box
Tue 11/03/03 at 17:26
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
ATTENTION :

Untitled is, once again, and I'm posting this because some of you newer to the forums may not know this, trying to stir up an argument.

Do not feed his ego like like those in FOG chat do.

Ignore him. Post nothing else in response, let the thread die. We know it's not true, and we don't need to tell him that, so let it die.
Tue 11/03/03 at 16:32
Regular
"BOSE"
Untitled wrote:
> HALO 2 wont now be out until 2004 after the developers admitted it
> will miss its december schedule, the reason????? because its more
> comlicated than the first game,,,,,,,go figure.............
>
> so thats a whole year to wait for a decent game to come out on the x
> box

pi$s off, Popeye. did you study stupidity at Oxford or something? no decent games for a year? shut up!
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:27
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
Don't worry about them, they are just bitter that I posted that Dixons are stopping supplying the Game Cube (which was already there and I missed it).
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:23
Regular
"Laughingstock"
This has been dealt with in another thread, and no-one is really concerned. The longer it takes the better it will be.
As for the only decent game on Xbox jibe, that's just shallow nonsense and you know it.
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:21
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
I think you have an error there.

so thats a whole year to wait for one of the other hundreds of decent games to come out on the x box
Tue 11/03/03 at 09:18
Regular
"aliens exist"
HALO 2 wont now be out until 2004 after the developers admitted it will miss its december schedule, the reason????? because its more comlicated than the first game,,,,,,,go figure.............

so thats a whole year to wait for a decent game to come out on the x box

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.