GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Trigger Happy TV: Christmas 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/12/01 at 23:06
Regular
The show opened with Dom crawling across the floor at an art gallery.

The intro plays and Trigger Happy TV: Christmas 2 gets officially under way.

Dom sets up a stand that is offering a Rickshaw ride to Chinatown. A man asks for a ride and Dom hops on the bike and rides off...but the Rickshaw isn't attatched!

Dom is disguised as a policeman and an old man asks him where the Zoo is. Dom keeps alternating from different languages.

A man fishes out a large plastic fish and Dom runs and helps him, calling it "Free Willy".

Dom is a vicar and asks an old woman for money, since they were robbed. She doesn't have any money, he hops into his Ferrari and speeds off.

Dom enters an all you can eat restuarant and his 7 mafia buddies follow.

A man is fishing and Dom walks by with a large plastic fish.

Dom is standing in a religious display, as Jesus - he turns and punches the others.

Dom runs out of a shoe shop, with cabbages.

Dom opens a food stall and a man asks for a cheese roll - Dom goes home to make one!

Dom is in a campsite - he invites a man to a party, but he refuses. He brandishes a 3 foot cigarrette and asks for a lighter.

Dom, under 3 different identities, asks the same person where the "UBI" building is.

Dom where's a "Can I help you?" sign. A man asks him where the coffee shop is and he says he doesn't know.

Dom is a waiter, and he walks two people to the very end of the resturant and back to the front to seat them.

Dom is at an art gallery - he passes out.

Dom is a devil - a bus arrives and it reads "666 Hell". He gets on.

Dom offers a trip to an old man to the red light district. He obliges.

Dom pretends to be attacked in a shoe shop.

Dom walks into an elevator and begins to expand.

Dom drives past a cattle field, with a sign that reads "You don't have to be mad work here - but it helps!".

Dom shows someone a room he is selling, which has a massive mouse on a massive wheel in.

Dom insults a cop.

Dom is santa - he breaks down on his sleigh and calls AA.

He's teaching aerobics and he shouts at a man on a phone.

It was an Ok show, but some of the gags stunk!
Mon 24/12/01 at 23:06
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
The show opened with Dom crawling across the floor at an art gallery.

The intro plays and Trigger Happy TV: Christmas 2 gets officially under way.

Dom sets up a stand that is offering a Rickshaw ride to Chinatown. A man asks for a ride and Dom hops on the bike and rides off...but the Rickshaw isn't attatched!

Dom is disguised as a policeman and an old man asks him where the Zoo is. Dom keeps alternating from different languages.

A man fishes out a large plastic fish and Dom runs and helps him, calling it "Free Willy".

Dom is a vicar and asks an old woman for money, since they were robbed. She doesn't have any money, he hops into his Ferrari and speeds off.

Dom enters an all you can eat restuarant and his 7 mafia buddies follow.

A man is fishing and Dom walks by with a large plastic fish.

Dom is standing in a religious display, as Jesus - he turns and punches the others.

Dom runs out of a shoe shop, with cabbages.

Dom opens a food stall and a man asks for a cheese roll - Dom goes home to make one!

Dom is in a campsite - he invites a man to a party, but he refuses. He brandishes a 3 foot cigarrette and asks for a lighter.

Dom, under 3 different identities, asks the same person where the "UBI" building is.

Dom where's a "Can I help you?" sign. A man asks him where the coffee shop is and he says he doesn't know.

Dom is a waiter, and he walks two people to the very end of the resturant and back to the front to seat them.

Dom is at an art gallery - he passes out.

Dom is a devil - a bus arrives and it reads "666 Hell". He gets on.

Dom offers a trip to an old man to the red light district. He obliges.

Dom pretends to be attacked in a shoe shop.

Dom walks into an elevator and begins to expand.

Dom drives past a cattle field, with a sign that reads "You don't have to be mad work here - but it helps!".

Dom shows someone a room he is selling, which has a massive mouse on a massive wheel in.

Dom insults a cop.

Dom is santa - he breaks down on his sleigh and calls AA.

He's teaching aerobics and he shouts at a man on a phone.

It was an Ok show, but some of the gags stunk!
Tue 25/12/01 at 16:47
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
There were like 2 christmas bots, and they call it a christmas special.
Wed 26/10/11 at 22:15
Regular
If weather is OK is anybody up for a ride around Kentmere this Sunday? - start from car park at Wheelbase cycles in Staveley 9.00am
Thu 27/10/11 at 17:19
John Stafford is going, he asked me to pass on the details ;)
Sat 29/10/11 at 16:45
Regular
Me and Bill will be there
Sat 29/10/11 at 16:51
Regular
Weather looks OK for Kentmere -cloudy but no rain forecast. Mark Joe John & me are going so will meet anybody else who wants to come along at Wheelbase cycles Staveley for 9.00am start (dont forget to change your clocks 2nite!)
Sat 29/10/11 at 18:06
Regular
Have a good one, I cant make it tomorow, see you wednesday Si

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.