GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don`t get your hopes up."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/12/01 at 22:40
Regular
Its Christmas! Yup, we all know it. So many of us are wondering (though many already have an idea) what Santa will be bringing us all tomorrow.

*Note if you haven`t made your Christmas letter, there is still a little time, as Santa is pretty good even with late requests*

Anyway, it seems its all for nothing.

AHHH!! What is he saying? Why is it all for nothing? Well... the answer is simple. Santa won`t be coming this Christmas as he is very busy. Not a lot of people know this, but Santa recently had a Birthday. You`ll never guess what he bought. The recent price drop of the PS2 was all the temptation he needed, and it led him to buying his very own PS2. Last year he gave away so many that he had built up a huge desire for one of his own... and now he`s happy.

The problem with this of course is that he`s... "busy". You see, he got a PS2, and good old Rudolph got him something to go with it. Rudolph went out and got SSX Tricky, Sled Storm, Shaun Palmer`s Snowboarding and ESPN Winter X snowboarding.

True, the above titles aren`t the PS2`s finest, (with the exception of Tricky) but its enough to keep Santa hooked to it completely. He hasn`t left his TV since he got it. Doh! (Rudolph hasn`t exactly been helpful either, and just won`t give up trying to start two player matches!).

Anyway, all operations are closed up north, and I wouldn`t expect to hear anything from him for several years... and if there is a PS3 in 4 years time... we may never see him again. Well... its been nice knowing santa.

Thanks a lot PS2, now look what you`ve gone and done.
Mon 24/12/01 at 22:40
Regular
Its Christmas! Yup, we all know it. So many of us are wondering (though many already have an idea) what Santa will be bringing us all tomorrow.

*Note if you haven`t made your Christmas letter, there is still a little time, as Santa is pretty good even with late requests*

Anyway, it seems its all for nothing.

AHHH!! What is he saying? Why is it all for nothing? Well... the answer is simple. Santa won`t be coming this Christmas as he is very busy. Not a lot of people know this, but Santa recently had a Birthday. You`ll never guess what he bought. The recent price drop of the PS2 was all the temptation he needed, and it led him to buying his very own PS2. Last year he gave away so many that he had built up a huge desire for one of his own... and now he`s happy.

The problem with this of course is that he`s... "busy". You see, he got a PS2, and good old Rudolph got him something to go with it. Rudolph went out and got SSX Tricky, Sled Storm, Shaun Palmer`s Snowboarding and ESPN Winter X snowboarding.

True, the above titles aren`t the PS2`s finest, (with the exception of Tricky) but its enough to keep Santa hooked to it completely. He hasn`t left his TV since he got it. Doh! (Rudolph hasn`t exactly been helpful either, and just won`t give up trying to start two player matches!).

Anyway, all operations are closed up north, and I wouldn`t expect to hear anything from him for several years... and if there is a PS3 in 4 years time... we may never see him again. Well... its been nice knowing santa.

Thanks a lot PS2, now look what you`ve gone and done.
Mon 24/12/01 at 22:41
Regular
Its all cool, I got my presents delivered early :D
Mon 24/12/01 at 22:44
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
is santa allowed to make fake ps2's.
Mon 24/12/01 at 22:47
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> Its all cool, I got my presents delivered early :D

Yes... :-) My parents say last orders were 20th December for Christmas delivery. Similar to SR...

Hey!! I think I`m on to something!
Wed 26/10/11 at 10:24
Regular
Rob is over from Germany and we have decided to go for a curry after circuits tonight. We are meeting at the Beamont (clayton Green) at 8.15 P.M. and then going for a curry. For more information ring Rob on 07963855890

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.