GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NiGHTS - Coming-back??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/03/03 at 11:27
Regular
One-or-two 'hints' have been left by SEGA to say that the SEGA Saturn 'classic' NiGHTS may one-day return to the gaming world, on the GameBoy Advance, in-full....

Already we've seen the news of a new SEGA Pinball game for the GBA with boards of both Sonic and NiGHTS themes.
And on the GameCube, you'll be able to download a section of the original NiGHTS game for your GameBoy Advance, through Phantasy Star On-line (using a modem).

Are SEGA trying to test GBA-owners to see if and how they'll take to the idea of NiGHTS - just like how Suzuki may be doing with Shenmue II on the X-Box for No.III???

We can only hope, and dream... :)
Wed 12/03/03 at 13:09
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I thought nights was coming out on GBA, i saw some screenshots in the mags.
Tue 11/03/03 at 22:19
Regular
I see some screen shots of it about 2 months ago.. looks cool..
Tue 11/03/03 at 15:33
Regular
"DS..."
Oh and on the subject of Nights I have Xmas Nights for sale for about £20 -£25 (inc P&P recorded del etc) so if anyones intested leave your e-mail address in this thread and i'll give you more details.

slik ~_~
Tue 11/03/03 at 15:32
Regular
"DS..."
It would be nice to see a 128 bit update of Nights into Dreams or even a completely new Nights game for GC and I think that it is likely for the future especially as far as the Downloadbale mini game on pso gc and the Table in sonic pinball party would hint that Sega are trying to Re-introduce Nights if you like as even though it was a smash hit when it was released you would be suprised at how many people have never even heard of it and if Sega can reach this group in their next game then that would no doubt boost it's popularity (and the price of the originals :D) ten-fold as it is a truly great game that should be realised the world over by all.

slik ~_~
Tue 11/03/03 at 13:17
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I'm hoping there's going to be 128bit update of NiGHTS [like Panzer Dragoon], but the next best thing would be to release the original on the GBA.
Tue 11/03/03 at 11:27
Regular
"Long time no see!"
One-or-two 'hints' have been left by SEGA to say that the SEGA Saturn 'classic' NiGHTS may one-day return to the gaming world, on the GameBoy Advance, in-full....

Already we've seen the news of a new SEGA Pinball game for the GBA with boards of both Sonic and NiGHTS themes.
And on the GameCube, you'll be able to download a section of the original NiGHTS game for your GameBoy Advance, through Phantasy Star On-line (using a modem).

Are SEGA trying to test GBA-owners to see if and how they'll take to the idea of NiGHTS - just like how Suzuki may be doing with Shenmue II on the X-Box for No.III???

We can only hope, and dream... :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.