GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cheapest game u ever bought"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/03/03 at 13:17
Regular
Pal88 here.

To start off this topic i just want to say that the cheapest game i ever bought was darklight conflict for a measly 50p brand new.

This im also adding because this is a rip off but i bought it anyway.
The dearest game i bought was a second hand copy of tenchu stealth assassins for a whopping £21...Can you beat that
Sat 06/03/04 at 17:01
Regular
"you've got a beard"
just picked up "Olympic Soccer" for PSone for £2 :)
bless you gamestation!
Wed 03/03/04 at 11:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
magnius wrote:
> Sadly not :(

dang... the trail goes cold once more :(
i saw it in Gamestation in town a coupla months ago, i went to get some money from the bank and.. well, you can guess. DOH!

> I sold it a little while ago when my PS died.

after a year of turning it upside down to play anything?? :)

i don't remember having to turn my snes or megadrive upsidedown.. still, that's "progress" ;)
Wed 03/03/04 at 07:03
Regular
You can't 'hack' it in terms of the pen-trick. All flaws like that were ironed out. But it's easily chippable. Mines been done for, sheesh, however long the PSone has been out, and it still works.
Wed 03/03/04 at 07:02
Regular
You can chip the PSone. I got mine done for import games - because I won't chip my PS2.

I hardly use it now, it is used purely for FF games - which is a good thing :D
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Sadly not :( I sold it a little while ago when my PS died. Incidently, I want a new PS but was wondering if the "new" PSOne is hackable? can you get a boot disc or should I go for an older one?
Mon 01/03/04 at 21:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
magnius wrote:
> That would be Toshinden for the PS...cost me £1.00...and it
> wasn't even worth that..

hey if you still have it and loathe it then i'll take it off your hands!!
i love it :)

all i need to find now is a copy of Twisted Metal 1 and my life is complete :)
Sun 29/02/04 at 09:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
There's an office shop in Dunstable that sells stuff like Tomb Raider, and old budget games for 49p a throw.

However, I haven't been in there for quite a whie, so I don't know if they're still flogging the classics dirt cheap! :D
Sat 28/02/04 at 17:25
Regular
"Whatever!"
Saw MDK 2 for the P.C yesterday for £1.49 - Bargain, I have it for DC its a great game!
Sat 28/02/04 at 16:57
Regular
the cheapest game i got was shadow caster 9p cheap ha
Fri 27/02/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Milky Milky"
That would be Toshinden for the PS...cost me £1.00...and it wasn't even worth that..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.