GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who saw farscape on monday?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/03/03 at 14:55
Regular
:(

it was like so happy then blam.

And now they won't make more. Why! its such a good series and i want em to, if they do finish, let em live happily ever after!

Anyway apparently there is a farscape game but ive not seen much info on it. *sniff* was so sad :(

also who reakoned D'Argo sounded like a wookie at the end?
Wed 12/03/03 at 00:02
"High polygon count"
Semajal wrote:
> also who reakoned D'Argo sounded like a wookie at the end?

I sound nothing like that!

Tiltawhirl wrote:
> I didn't realise people actually watched this toss.

Yup. Though not enough, in America at least. Quality sci-fi - requires a memory, and some serious thought. No wonder the Yanks didn't get on with it!

> Though it was just a case of filling up gaps in the air time. Next
> thing you'll be telling me that people watch Babylon 5 and Alias.

Yes. Babylon 5 was the best sci-fi show ever created for TV. Farscape was the best thing since Babylon 5. Alias is also an excellent show.
Tue 11/03/03 at 22:55
Regular
"oaps.org"
Semajal wrote:
> Anyway apparently there is a farscape game but ive not seen much info
> on it. *sniff* was so sad :(

the game is awful, worse than the average tv/movie tie-in. even if you found a copy i'd advise you to put it back in the bargin bucket software bin hidden in the corner of the shop
Tue 11/03/03 at 21:33
"period drama"
Where's you see up to?

Whatever - here's most of it.

The Scarans (sp?) wanted to get to earth through the worm-hole to get the flowers there (which keep them alive - John nuked their supply on the base).
So Moya goes into 'continual' starbust and gets to the wormhole before the baddies. John wanted to destroy the worm hole - there this 'bubble' which comes out fist - if you puncture that the wormhole will collapse.

But Pilot is the only one who can see the bubble - so they take him in a little ship off Moya (he can't survive long) and destroy the wormhole. Huzzah! Earth is saved.

On a watery planet with healing water Moya is resting - getting back with Pilot. John and Aeyrn (sp?) are in a boat - her pregnancy has come out of stasis - they're gonna have a baby, and John preposes to her. Huzzah!

THEN:

A ship comes along with this weird geezar inside and he shoots John and Aeyren into mush. Shock! Horror!
They're dead, apprently, D'Argo wails like a wookie.

Very sad, boo-hoo. But that can't be the end!
"To be continued" comes up.

But they're not making any more series'.
So that's it.
Crap.
Tue 11/03/03 at 21:22
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I saw most of it, but i didn't see the end. What happened?
Tue 11/03/03 at 18:21
"period drama"
Semajal wrote:
> :(
> also who reakoned D'Argo sounded like a wookie at the end?

The same thought went through my mind. Raaaaooouuuuu.

I don't know if you know this - but they're not making another series.
That's it. Gone.
Although there's loads of petitions from all the sci-fi nerds I doubt they will make another one if they've already decided against it.

I was thinking they should make a film to wrap everything up nicely.
What an ending though, now I'm all confused.
Tue 11/03/03 at 16:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I seen the last series a few times, thought it was toss and gave up. But then i started watching the second series and become a big fan. Im pretty annoyed about the way its finished up, but what can i do? The farscape game has already been released on PC.
Tue 11/03/03 at 15:07
"I hate that!!!"
I don't watch it much but I enjoyed last nights one
Tue 11/03/03 at 15:06
"Darkness, always"
I have to say, the first series of Farscape was a pile of wet dog hair. However, since then it's improved quite a lot. The final few episodes "were particularly good".

There is, however, rumour of another series.
Tue 11/03/03 at 15:05
Regular
I didn't realise people actually watched this toss.

Though it was just a case of filling up gaps in the air time. Next thing you'll be telling me that people watch Babylon 5 and Alias.
Tue 11/03/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
:(

it was like so happy then blam.

And now they won't make more. Why! its such a good series and i want em to, if they do finish, let em live happily ever after!

Anyway apparently there is a farscape game but ive not seen much info on it. *sniff* was so sad :(

also who reakoned D'Argo sounded like a wookie at the end?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.