GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Hard Drive"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/12/01 at 12:06
Regular
when in the world is this thing gonna come out??? God knows....I cant wait any longer, anyone have any "official" information???
Mon 24/12/01 at 12:06
Regular
when in the world is this thing gonna come out??? God knows....I cant wait any longer, anyone have any "official" information???
Wed 26/12/01 at 16:41
Regular
I guess noone else knows about the Hard Drive then
Wed 26/12/01 at 17:57
Regular
its coming out next year(2002)
and is gonna have about 80gig of space
Wed 26/12/01 at 17:58
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
and twin airbags
Wed 26/12/01 at 18:02
and the official modem will come outat the same time.
Wed 26/12/01 at 18:09
Regular
The sony broadband connector will come in a variety of four colors

Summers day Gold(yellow)
Aqua Marina(blue)
Nightsky(black)
and,
Old Skool Playstation(grey)
Wed 26/12/01 at 18:19
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Expect the fondue add-on set in late 2002. Big things are planned for this brilliant accessory. It will plug into a spare controller port and make fondue for you. However, what raises this above normal fondue sets is the packaged software. Sony have devised a wide variety of games that can be enhanced by the addition of the fondue set. These include a special edition of Crash Bandicoot made entirely of cheese that can be melted down in your set. Also looking promising is the cheese olympics where four fondue makers can play against each other to see who melts cheese the best. It will be avaliable in PS2 black and original grey.

The best use of this new tool so far is in GTA2 where it can be used as a torture implement on later levels.

Word on the street is that Microsoft are planning an add on MICROwave and Nintendo are looking to produce a smorgasbord for the gamecube.
Wed 26/12/01 at 18:24
Mystique wrote:
> The sony broadband connector will come in a variety of four colors

Summers
> day Gold(yellow)

yuck! yello add on to lovely black ps2. get it away, get it away!
Wed 26/12/01 at 18:24
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Sounds good. Can't wait.
Wed 26/12/01 at 18:28
i dont really care about the hardrive. i want modem! i challenge anyone to grudge match.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.