GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ARGH!- the "kiddy Console" AGAIN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/03/03 at 20:36
Regular
If one more person says: "GC is crap, its for little kids" im gonna stick their Cheap game PS2 or CHunky X-box where itll eventuall have to fall to the toilet! when all these idiots say that GC games a for kids its just about the graphics. Stick a "realistic" face on Mario and they'd lose their reason not to buy a GC. Ive yet to meet sum1 who tells me ne of my GC games are boring or crud! its stupiD! dont ne1 else get really annoyed bout this???!
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:20
Regular
He's got a point though, Silver Bullet.
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:48
"Tagline"
Rickoss wrote:
> I don't really care, to be honest.
>
> I just laugh at their ignorance and play Eternal Darkness as they play
> through The Getaway, constantly telling themselves 'This is good, this
> is good'

Actually, no, this isnt true. Although I like the gamecube I have to say that you are being ignorant in thinking that all PS2 owners sit at home playing only the getaway and have no sense to play something different. Do you really think that we go nuts over a game like the Getaway? There are far better games that we sit at home playing, games as good as and better than eternal darkness.
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I get annoyed at people for doing this. I've learned to control myself. "Don't ever put that thing there again." is what my theropist tells me.
Wed 12/03/03 at 19:44
Regular
Shadow Knight wrote:
> do you know what the blue cons are for?

like someone said you trade them in for a shine, there 30 on each level, then more dotted around the place, usually i hate things like this (collecting sculital things in zelda) but i love the game so much i just keep going.

As for ED or mario, like WS says get mario, when its your first game its best to get a game which will last ages, and also mixes diffrent "things" to do.
Wed 12/03/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Mario Sunshine. No superlatives come close to how good it is.

Eternal Darkness is an excellent game, though.
Wed 12/03/03 at 17:15
Regular
hmm...Mario and ED are so different. I assume you're asking because of the 'buy a GC and get a game free' deal right?

In that case I'd say get Mario, you can't go wrong for nothing.
Wed 12/03/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
by the way...whats better mario or eternal darkness?
Wed 12/03/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Less chat...More ha"
hi..Im a an xbox owner, and i am very happy with my machine...some of my games are excellent!
However iam not that small minded to think that cause the xbox is good, everything else must be toss!!
I loved my N64, and only got a xbox cause i wanted a dvd player aswell
I know see the gamecube in Dicko's for 100 quid, and this excites me, especially as mario kart....pretty much my favourite multiplayer after goldeneye, is on the horizon!
Now i dont really know why im telling you all this...maybe to show that petty squabbling about whats better than what is getting boring now i have started wearing long trousers, and no longer say "my dads better than your dad"!
So soon i will be getting a cube...and yet i will still be looking forward to halo2 and perfectdark...but also mario kart and zelda!
So anyway..good day
and enjoy playing whatever you own!!!

as long as its not a PS2....else im gonna come round ya house and....
Wed 12/03/03 at 16:53
Regular
You can trade 10 blue coins for a shine in the hut with the entrance to Ricco Harbour in it.
Wed 12/03/03 at 16:43
"For the horde!!!!"
Mr No Name wrote:
> Shadow, I quite agree, spent ages playing Sunshine yesterday and only
> got 3 Shine's, did you know there are 120 in total to collect, beats
> some of the PS2 games that can be completed in a day or less !

do you know what the blue cons are for? I have been collecting quite a few but don't know what to do with them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.