GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer for Trade/Sale"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer'.
Tue 11/03/03 at 21:43
Regular
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer only one month old with instructions and box intact. Disc is in perfect condition, hardly played.

Looking for a trade for another game (you offer whatever you want) or a sale (you name the price, we'll negotiate).

It's not a bad game, has recieved alot of good review scores as you will be able to see on www.gamerankings.com or check out my review on this site.

Pic here - http://www.xsorbit1.com/users/cubeeurope/ index.cgi?board=forsale&action=display&num=1047426268
Thu 13/03/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Severly mind-warped"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Get Wet With Kelly!

Sounds good, I will :)

For anyone interested in getting KS Pro Surfer, you can pick it up at WHSmith for £20. Just thought you'd like to know ;)
Tue 11/03/03 at 21:57
Regular
"¬_¬"
If you give me the game and £20, I'll give you Zelda: Wind Waker Jap.
Tue 11/03/03 at 21:57
Regular
and you forgot to say

*cough*

That the game was utter udders
Tue 11/03/03 at 21:51
"Uzi Lover"
Damn I forgot my advertising slogan.

*cough*

Get Wet With Kelly!
Tue 11/03/03 at 21:47
"Uzi Lover"
You control the Surfer, but the way to get combo's is different and can work well.

You have to max out your special meter first and then whatever tricks you do whilst the meter is yellow adds to the combo. Fall and the meter will go back to the start, but keep going and it should stay for a while.
Tue 11/03/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
apparantly you dont actually control the surfer like u do in other pro games (e.g tony hawks, matt hoffman). you just perform trigger combos in a certain period of time. is it like this or do you actually control the surfer?
Tue 11/03/03 at 21:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'll give you three and a half.
It'll cost you though.
Tue 11/03/03 at 21:43
"Uzi Lover"
Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer only one month old with instructions and box intact. Disc is in perfect condition, hardly played.

Looking for a trade for another game (you offer whatever you want) or a sale (you name the price, we'll negotiate).

It's not a bad game, has recieved alot of good review scores as you will be able to see on www.gamerankings.com or check out my review on this site.

Pic here - http://www.xsorbit1.com/users/cubeeurope/ index.cgi?board=forsale&action=display&num=1047426268

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.