GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 Forum Rater Majig"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/03/03 at 22:04
Regular
Havnt had one for a while, went down the list of posts and put a load of names together. Don't know who half of you are, copy the list and add your name on if you havent been put down.

Why?
Killer Nightmare
Blank
FinalFantasyFanatic
Nå†ßu©
Pring
The_Flying_Hawkstar
Asher D
Morbo
Hercules!
HalloHowArtThou
SleepingLionheart
Da_Killa
Maddmun
Silent85
Cyclone
Pro Evo
Mystique
kurt cobain rules/kurt cobain (same person)?
Shadow
Cipro
WòókieeMøn§†€®
rob_skater

Say nice or crap stuff, go
Mon 17/03/03 at 10:33
"griever"
how come i am always in these lists yet noone knows who i am
Wed 12/03/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
> kurt cobain rules/kurt cobain (same person)?

Yeah, It is the same person. I won't change my name again.

I like this thread. It's Cool :)
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:09
Regular
Like when you slit your arm and it bleeds in the fish tank
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:07
"period drama"
I get ye.
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:04
Regular
"  "
But it's not what you how, it's simply twice the matter of creating the whome you see?
"period drama"
And when I'm 40 I'll be almost retired, being a best-selling author and the greatest games designer who ever lived. I should have quite a few bob.

But I'll still hang round town centers, wearing hi-tech trainers (they're much better : )) and shouting things at little kids. Sometimes offering to show them puppies.
Just for fun.
Regular
Yeh, people come across weird on the net anyway. I try and type how i would talk, minus loads of txt chat
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:02
"period drama"
I am 15.
Sometimes I'm really sensible and mature and write really good stories *cough* look in FOG Chat *cough* but usually, after I've had my 8.30 bed-time story I go a litle loopy.

It's nice to be a little crazy, keeps people awake.
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:00
Regular
"  "
One Gola, one Ascot. :)
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:57
Regular
How old are you FFF, 15? I swear when you get to 40 you will be totally mad. One of the weird scary people at trainstations, shuffling along with baggy jogging bottoms and gola trainers with a smelly dirty coat on

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.