GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Golden Sun-GBA"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/12/01 at 20:38
Regular
It is going to be a great day for me on the long awaited 25th of December. Not only is it Christmas Day, but I have recieved Golden Sun from a dealer who lives in the UK and Imports them from Aussie. I bought it from him for a timy £29.99 and free postage. Now everyone is waiting for the 27th of December when I post my review of this game. If anyone has played this game already, please tell me your views. If there are any other top GBA games, also tell me...
Mon 24/12/01 at 22:16
Regular
"always swirling"
]-[ØM€®ific wrote:
> Does anyone know anything about Golden Sun?????

goto gamespot.com

click on gameboy advance link in the list of concoles.

then on the page which comes up, on the list of games, scroll down and click on golden sun, then hit the button under the list saying "see this game"(or something like that).

there is the story-line and a full detailed reveiw.

it also has a link for a page full of screenshots and i think it has a movie of it in action.

hope this helps
Mon 24/12/01 at 22:10
In all of my magazines it has been getting pretty good reviews.
Mon 24/12/01 at 17:24
Regular
"the burning sky"
Does anyone know anything about Golden Sun?????
Mon 24/12/01 at 14:50
Regular
"the burning sky"
Less than 10 hours to go till X-Mas Day. That link you gave me leads to a good website, but as far as I can see nothing about Golden Sun... Why?
Mon 24/12/01 at 10:52
Regular
"DS..."
either that OR you could log onto http://www.tendobox.com/
then click on reviews/previews and you should find a video or commercial eventually! I'm assuming you have a computer... even stupider question!
slik ~_~
Mon 24/12/01 at 10:50
Regular
"DS..."
½pint wrote:
> I haven't seen a commercial for it. Is there one. I never see any video-game
> commercials. Darn :(

try turning on the t.v! that is assuming you have one... stupid question really!
slik ~_~
Mon 24/12/01 at 10:42
Regular
"¬_¬"
I haven't seen a commercial for it. Is there one. I never see any video-game commercials. Darn :(
Mon 24/12/01 at 09:03
I loved the commercial that they had for this game. I thought that it was going to be some awsome game for PS2 and then it turns out to be for the Gameboy. I have heard that this game is suppose to be great.
Sun 23/12/01 at 21:26
Regular
"the burning sky"
As said before I have it now, but officially it is out 23/02. I think that is the 23rd of February. But I have it now... Oops I better stop now before I become Childish. Just remembered I am only 14...
Sun 23/12/01 at 21:11
Regular
"¬_¬"
I really want Golden Sun and was just wondering when its coming out in the UK??? Breath of Fire is another great Game Boy Advance role-playing game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.