GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you feel about a One World Government?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/07/07 at 17:19
Regular
"Follow the Paper"
Whether we like it or not, it's going to happen.

Incase you people don't know, the international bankers that own the Federal Reserve, CIA, NSA etc(practially the whole world) are the ones behind all these tragic events in the world such as the World Wars, famous assassinations like Lincoln, MLK Jr., Kennedys, Cold War, Gulf War, and 9-11. The idea to "them" is to create these tragic events where they have to go liberate some country of their tyrant terrorist ruler, all the while building US military presence in every other country to later on promote one currency, one govt.

The truth is that we're not going to be U.S.A anymore. We're going to be N.A.U. Pretty soon, there won't be a Canada, U.S.A or a Mexico. There is this thing called Project for the New American Century, in which it merges the 3 N.A. countries into one major one called, the North American Union. The dollar will be obsolete, and a new currency, called the 'Amero' will take over. Kinda like the Euro has taken over the pounds in European Union, and Ecoi in what is now the African Union. After the N.A.U. gets established, all that's left is Asia. Once the Asian Union comes into play, then they will have it set to do the final steps in achieving one govt, one currency etc by merging these Unions together to make one super world union, hence the domination of this world by means of stripping away our liberties & nationalism.
Mon 16/07/07 at 01:13
Regular
Oh yeah, there it is. I must've missed it perusing through the malarki. I highly doubt any of this will come to fruition, in our lifetime atleast. I say it's as likely as my theory on a one class society with the loser camp and shipping convicts to the moon. Anyway, we already have the United Nations that collectively keep order.. somewhat.
Mon 16/07/07 at 00:34
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Ladybird wrote:
> Sorry, I'm having a challenging time trying to decifer what the
> NAU acronym stands for. Anyone?

small hint: he mentions it 2 sentences later.
Sun 15/07/07 at 23:43
Regular
Sorry, I'm having a challenging time trying to decifer what the NAU acronym stands for. Anyone?

Anyways, I had this thought..

What if everyone was paid by the government to attend school up until they were twenty-one and everyone had to get a certification and be a productive citizen. Even if you were to stay at home and have kids, you had to get a certification to do it, so that there would be no question as to the measurability of the worth of your contribution to society. This would eleviate a lot of the child neglect, if you ask me, having more educated parents. This idea puts an emphasis on educating the mass population, which would somehow detract from criminal activity, given people would have skills to earn a living and not have to resort to criminal acts to survive.

There would still be those vicious murderers and child paedophiles, but we'd ship them off to the moon forever, where they'll have only basic survival amenities (no toilet paper!) and there would be no escape.

Although everyone here on earth would have a profession, we could only earn up to a certain amount of money, like say a generous fifty grand a year, and everything else is given back to the government to recycle back into the community, health care and into education. This way, the standard of living will be the same across the board for everyone. The incentive for earning more money will be in perks alloted by brackets of income, like lengthy paid holidays.

All current wealth and debt will be erased. Everyone will be given the same opportunities to succeed and will be made to live within their means. If anyone is unable to get with the program and educate themselves with skills enough to earn atleast the minumum wage to provide a living for themselves (which would also be a generous figure for basic sustenance, like twenty grand a year or so) they would have to go back to school. Of course, there would always be provisions in place for a change of career, if you eventually get bored with life.

If anyone just can't get it together by age 25 (three strikes and you're out!), they will be made to live in mosquito laden compounds (Loser Camps) in third-world countries, to farm the fields that feed the rest of the world. It'll be like probation, where you'll have to prove yourself worthy of joining the rest of society.

:)

I think I think too much.
Fri 06/07/07 at 20:08
Regular
"Mooching around"
I agree, as I intend to eliminate 99.95% of the population of the world, leaving around 300,000 people alive =D

I've done the math, assuming a growth rate of 1.7%, this leaves me with around 41 years before the population doubles, they gain confidence and overthrow me. =(
Fri 06/07/07 at 19:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I think the main problem is that the first sentence and all the rest of the post following the second paragraph require a giant leap of faith and substantial evidence to prove the accuracy of the statements in the second paragraph.

A one world government could probably succeed assuming:

a) It was workable
b) Mankind was ready for it

I think b) would be the major obstacle for a few generations yet, mainly because people still tend to believe that because they were born in a stable they must be horses and have to act as such, or something.
Fri 06/07/07 at 17:19
Regular
"Follow the Paper"
Whether we like it or not, it's going to happen.

Incase you people don't know, the international bankers that own the Federal Reserve, CIA, NSA etc(practially the whole world) are the ones behind all these tragic events in the world such as the World Wars, famous assassinations like Lincoln, MLK Jr., Kennedys, Cold War, Gulf War, and 9-11. The idea to "them" is to create these tragic events where they have to go liberate some country of their tyrant terrorist ruler, all the while building US military presence in every other country to later on promote one currency, one govt.

The truth is that we're not going to be U.S.A anymore. We're going to be N.A.U. Pretty soon, there won't be a Canada, U.S.A or a Mexico. There is this thing called Project for the New American Century, in which it merges the 3 N.A. countries into one major one called, the North American Union. The dollar will be obsolete, and a new currency, called the 'Amero' will take over. Kinda like the Euro has taken over the pounds in European Union, and Ecoi in what is now the African Union. After the N.A.U. gets established, all that's left is Asia. Once the Asian Union comes into play, then they will have it set to do the final steps in achieving one govt, one currency etc by merging these Unions together to make one super world union, hence the domination of this world by means of stripping away our liberties & nationalism.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.