GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how did you....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/03/03 at 15:02
Regular
i was just wondering how everyone came across this site,i think i found an add in pc gamer which was for gameaday and thought id check it out and ill never regret it either
Wed 12/03/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Saw the ad. for the website in a playstation mag about 10 months ago and thought I'd take a look.
Wed 12/03/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Saw the SR page in a mag.
Wed 12/03/03 at 17:37
Regular
My band's called The Pidgeon Caws. Notice my tagline?
Wed 12/03/03 at 17:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
John.J wrote:
> Well I found it by a pidgeon which came up to me and said "Why
> don't you go to www.ukchatforums.com." So I did. This was a
> true story.

Hmmmm...Talented pidgeon.
Wed 12/03/03 at 17:29
Regular
Well I found it by a pidgeon which came up to me and said "Why don't you go to www.ukchatforums.com." So I did. This was a true story.
Wed 12/03/03 at 17:28
i was just surfing the net looking for a good forum, and i came across this...
glad i picked it...
Wed 12/03/03 at 17:21
Regular
I was young(er)
I was single.

I saw an advert for UKCheats.co.uk, with a picture of a woman in a bikini.

I saw 'Reward Offered'

I was young, singleand had a very open mind ;-D
Wed 12/03/03 at 16:14
Regular
My brother became a member ages ago after seeing an add for SR in Amiga Power. Then ages ago, i digged up one of the old mags, and decided to have a look at the website. Then I found the link to gamaday, and i won on my first day, YeY.
Wed 12/03/03 at 16:09
"Darkness, always"
Grandma§te® FleX wrote:
> I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic (again),

No sarcasm here. I live a stone's throw from the Egham branch.
Wed 12/03/03 at 15:58
Regular
"That's right!"
I'd never heard of SR, since I must have overlooked any ads in mags, and since they don't exist in the north east (discrimination at it's best)

Rakuga, however, did know about them, since he has a shop nearby, and constantly bombarded me with his brags about how he was winning free games. I thought he was lying, or it was a scam, so for months I didn't bother. Then I got sick of his boasting, and the fact I was wasting so much money in GAME and HMV, so I came here, posted some reviews, got onto the forums (they scared me at first) and have been here a year since. Love the place, as although a lot of posters come and go, the best have been here since I began.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.