GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Butt Ugly Martians"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Butt Ugly Martians: B.K.M. Battles'.
Wed 12/03/03 at 16:25
Regular
If any of you remember the Butt Ugly Martians: Zoom or Doom competition banners a while ago, well I was one of the lucky runner's up! (I only entered because there was nobody good on MSN too!) - However they supplied me with a Playstation 2 copy because it wasn't released on the Gamecube. However it is "A very good prize still" as the competition co-ordinator put it but it is of no use to me except to look pretty and gather dust.

If anyone wants to make any offers (Cash, or Gamecube/PC games) go ahead and the best offer will win, if not I'll trade it in at Gamestation or something or give it to a mate.

In the words of Banzai, "Place Bets Now!"
Wed 12/03/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Anyone else want to bid here though, it is fine too :-)
Wed 12/03/03 at 16:35
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I really meant to do this in the Playstation forum, this is a local forum for local people, we'll have no PS2 posts here!
Wed 12/03/03 at 16:30
Regular
Shame, on, you.

*runs*
Wed 12/03/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
froots wrote:
> That’s not very appreciative Kyle. Shame on you.

Say WHAT?
Wed 12/03/03 at 16:27
Regular
That’s not very appreciative Kyle. Shame on you.
Wed 12/03/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
If any of you remember the Butt Ugly Martians: Zoom or Doom competition banners a while ago, well I was one of the lucky runner's up! (I only entered because there was nobody good on MSN too!) - However they supplied me with a Playstation 2 copy because it wasn't released on the Gamecube. However it is "A very good prize still" as the competition co-ordinator put it but it is of no use to me except to look pretty and gather dust.

If anyone wants to make any offers (Cash, or Gamecube/PC games) go ahead and the best offer will win, if not I'll trade it in at Gamestation or something or give it to a mate.

In the words of Banzai, "Place Bets Now!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.