GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you feel about a One World Government?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/07/07 at 17:18
Regular
"Follow the Paper"
Whether we like it or not, it's going to happen.

Incase you people don't know, the international bankers that own the Federal Reserve, CIA, NSA etc(practially the whole world) are the ones behind all these tragic events in the world such as the World Wars, famous assassinations like Lincoln, MLK Jr., Kennedys, Cold War, Gulf War, and 9-11. The idea to "them" is to create these tragic events where they have to go liberate some country of their tyrant terrorist ruler, all the while building US military presence in every other country to later on promote one currency, one govt.

The truth is that we're not going to be U.S.A anymore. We're going to be N.A.U. Pretty soon, there won't be a Canada, U.S.A or a Mexico. There is this thing called Project for the New American Century, in which it merges the 3 N.A. countries into one major one called, the North American Union. The dollar will be obsolete, and a new currency, called the 'Amero' will take over. Kinda like the Euro has taken over the pounds in European Union, and Ecoi in what is now the African Union. After the N.A.U. gets established, all that's left is Asia. Once the Asian Union comes into play, then they will have it set to do the final steps in achieving one govt, one currency etc by merging these Unions together to make one super world union, hence the domination of this world by means of stripping away our liberties & nationalism.
Sat 07/07/07 at 19:34
"LOLLERSKATES!"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Der Nazi, this is a side of you I've never seen before, how did
> you learn all this stuff? Politics degree?

I know, especially seeming in the words of Jimmy Carr he's a 'Dirty Hippy'.
Sat 07/07/07 at 18:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> What universities are you looking at? I'm thinking of doing
> Politics and International Relations at the moment.

East Anglia as my firm choice, and Kent as my Insurance.
Sat 07/07/07 at 12:34
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I wonder if all these bankers/financiers that are conspiring to run the world are jewish? :P
Sat 07/07/07 at 10:05
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
What universities are you looking at? I'm thinking of doing Politics and International Relations at the moment.
Sat 07/07/07 at 10:01
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Politics A-Level. I'm studying for a joint honours degree in History and Politics next year, though!
Fri 06/07/07 at 23:57
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Der Nazi, this is a side of you I've never seen before, how did you learn all this stuff? Politics degree?
Fri 06/07/07 at 23:13
Regular
"Follow the Paper"
Garin wrote:
> Perhaps you should make your mind up which is correct. And
> while you're doing so, its worth noting that apparently Ronald
> Reagan rescinded it in the 80s anyway.

You are correct, allow me.

LBJ stopped the printing of the the Silver Certificates shortly after they murdered JFK, whereas, yes, Reagan did rescind the order in the 80's

My fault
Fri 06/07/07 at 21:52
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Right, so Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy for federal financial reasons, not that he wasn an extreme-left activist who had been protesting quite vigorously, was photographed holding his rifle and a "Hands-Off Cuba" flyer, and had actually attempted to rescind his American Citizenship whilst in Moscow in the late 1950s, and had actually lived in Russia as a Soviet citizen? I think that's proof enough for him carrying out the assassination!

Yes, Jack Ruby killed him before he could release any details, so of course there is speculation; yet is it not also possible that this man did so as revenge as a sort, and was soon himself killed in a Gangland job, possibly as an investigation for murder would lead to any dodgy deals with his Nightclub(s) being investigated?

And Lincoln was killed for his actions in the Civil War, after it had finished? And it wasn't a more pressing concern that in the Confederacy there had been rampant inflation, for the banking industry at least? I'll admit to having no understanding of economics, but it makes no sense - Lincoln had been under pressure about the war and its financing in the 1864 election, so why was nothing done then, for example, on banks' behalf, that has been clearly recorded in history?

Kennedy wasn't murdered for the reasons that are given in the initial post, Lincoln most likely wasn't; if Lincoln had been killed by a conspiracy of bankers, would the "Conspiracy" of secessionists at the time had any further links investigated? I'll admit to having less understanding on that one, but post-recovery, the American economy flourished, rapidly industrialising. 38% interest and so on? Please tell me where this informtaion came from so I can at least see where you're coming from; any proof, or is this merely speculation?

I am aware that the US faced many problems post-Civil War, with one President (I forget who) being impeached, but even if "Honest Abe" was killed by someone told to by bankers, it's not at all linked with anything else. Especially not the JFK assassination. So often, this is dreamed up by people unable to accept the nasty truth; and to be perfectly honest, nothing else links in with it. Presidents and finance, and then assassinations? I know, I'll throw in "Read my lips, no new taxes!", and Clinton's creation of a Federal Surplus as well; shame that neither got assassinated, is it? Because that would fit in perfectly!
Fri 06/07/07 at 21:11
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
SCALLYWAG wrote:
> The executive order was stopped by LBJ shortly after JFK
> was murdered

> JFK's Executive Order 11110 is still in affect today

Perhaps you should make your mind up which is correct. And while you're doing so, its worth noting that apparently Ronald Reagan rescinded it in the 80s anyway.
Fri 06/07/07 at 20:54
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Great post Der Nazi.

More importantly.. there's going to be a National Treasure 2? Back of the net!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.