GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How do you know if you've won GAD?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/12/01 at 14:31
Regular
Hello i was just wondering how you new if you've won GAD do Special reserve email you or something.
Sun 23/12/01 at 14:31
Regular
Hello i was just wondering how you new if you've won GAD do Special reserve email you or something.
Sun 23/12/01 at 14:35
Regular
"You've upset me"
Read what it says at gameaday.co.uk
Sun 23/12/01 at 14:37
Regular
yeh do what rasta says
Sun 23/12/01 at 14:41
Regular
ok then i will if you cant be bothered to tell me what to do.
Sun 23/12/01 at 14:47
Regular
we just told you.
go on to gameaday.co.uk and thats it read what it says there.
Sun 23/12/01 at 14:48
Regular
"es argh"
You flying plonker
Sun 23/12/01 at 15:27
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Go to www.gameaday.co.uk. There are 3 titles, called >> GAMEADAY PRIZE 1 WINNERS LIST<<, >> GAMEADAY PRIZE 2 WINNERS LIST<< and >> GAMEADAY PRIZE 3 WINNERS LIST<<. Click on the 3 and it will display the winners for the past 90 days. If you've won, your name will be displayed in "Winner" collumn. Scroll down a bit and you will see a title called >> EXTRA GAMEADAY WINNERS LIST<<, which is where the winners of extra competitions are held. I found it quite easy to get the hang of. This guy must have been linked directly to the chat forum when he first got here and not the actual main page.
Sun 23/12/01 at 16:38
Regular
Simple......Mr. Hawkster!
Sun 23/12/01 at 18:17
go to gameaday.co.uk and click the links that states winners list under approriate title!!!
Sun 23/12/01 at 18:42
Regular
"Wasting away"
The_Flying_Hawkstar wrote:

Outta nowhere, this bloke will come running up to you, thump you in the face, then fart on you before whispering in your eye, 'You've won GAD'.

That is how you know.

That is why a lot of people don't like winning and always go on about not coming here just to win....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.