GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What games should iget with my Gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/03/03 at 17:43
Regular
Im getting Eternal Darkness and 2-3 others on @ th 22nd March
Wed 12/03/03 at 22:05
Regular
Looking to the future, if you're a Resident Evil fan, Zero's worth looking into - the best in the series apparently. Super Monkey Ball 2 is alledgedly a really fun and imaginative game. The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker will be amazing, and Pro Evolution Soccer 2 is a top footy game. Then there's:

Skies Of Arcadia Legends
Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter
1080: Avalanche
F-Zero GC
Burnout 2: Point Of Impact
Wario World
Killer 7
Viewtiful Joe
Product Number 03
Dead Pheonix

To name but a few. Oh, and two games I forgot to mention earlier - Timesplitters 2 and Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 are both fantastic titles you'll definately want to consider.
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:51
Regular
Ok, if you've got your heart set on Eternal Darkness then that's fine - it's a class game worth owning. As for the 2-3 games, that's easy. Definately get Metroid Prime and Super Mario Sunshine, without a shadow of a doubt. After that, it's up to you. A lot of excellent games are cheap/going cheap now - and you can find top quality titles such as Super Smash Bros. Melee and Resident Evil for as little as £20.00.

Those are, without a doubt, games worth getting - don't get 'em for anything more than twenty though, you'll unnecessarily lose money. Other things worth looking into are Animal Crossing (US Import), Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, Mario Party 4, Starfox Adventures, Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader. Also look out for Pikmin, Wave Race and Luigi's Mansion cheap.
Wed 12/03/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Mario came out yonks ago. Metroid comes out, i think, at the end of March. Zelda, i haven't got a clue.
Wed 12/03/03 at 19:49
Regular
i havent got a clue about release dates any more, so ill just name the best games in my mind that is due to be released or already out.

Mario sunshine
Metriod prime
Zelda

you did say 2-3 games
Wed 12/03/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Get metroid!(preorder)
Jedi Knight II
Animal Crossing (import)
Wed 12/03/03 at 19:20
"Lamer-24:7"
Thx...I didn't
Wed 12/03/03 at 19:09
"For the horde!!!!"
The rotting carcass? that is just as bad!

Your review wasn't too bad but don't expect a GAD for it
Wed 12/03/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Get any of these:

Metroid Prime
Zelda: Wind Waker
Timesplitters 2
Mario Party 4 (for it's multiplayer)
Super Monkey Ball 2
Wed 12/03/03 at 18:24
"Lamer-24:7"
thx
Wed 12/03/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Festivus!"
2 or less

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.