GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jackass"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/12/01 at 11:25
Regular
MTV has moved away from the music-only channel it once was, to a more all-rounded entertainment channel, with such shows as Celebrity Deathmatch.

Every week this week at 10pm-1am, MTV are broadcasting a series of the USA hit TV show, Jackass. Jackass is not really a reality show per se, but it certainly shows elements of it. Jackass shows people doing stunts and crazy things, but they are either professionals or being supervised by professionals, as the warning says at the start of the programme. Here's just a taster of some of the things on offer.

Some people were skateboarding down carpet-covered stairs - almost all of them fell down the stairs at some point or another.

A man strapped a ladder on top of two skis and skied down a mountain on a ladder - he also fell numerous times.

Some people played a paintball tournament in the desert. One man wore a G-String the camera zoomed in on his bruised behind.

A man called Johny Knoxville, who had an uncanny resemblance to Max Payne, kept walking around various places in France and the UK, acting stupid. In Trafalger Square, he put a piece of cake on his bottom and bent over - some birds actually ate the cake!

Some people played a game where all they wore was pants with a target on. The aim of the game was to throw a soft cricket ball at your opponents manhood until he gave up - the game is turn-based. In round 2, they throw a dog bone at each other!

A bunny went into a merto car and realised he had got on the wrong one, so he tried to get out, but he trapped his hand in the metro door, which had closed completely and the metro began moving.

It's quite a funny show - so I do reccomend it. It's on tonight and all week on MTV from 10pm to 1am. However, the episodes are damn short.
Mon 24/12/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
you heard they maight bring out a jackass game? theres an article on it here on the gameaday page.

I also thaught that would be good, but I couldnt see how it would work as a game.Lets hope if the do it, its as good as the show, if it is it will be a classic.
Mon 24/12/01 at 05:08
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
i've been going on about jackass for a while now.

anyway some of my fave stunts have been:

human bowling ball

human wrecking ball (extreamly funny)

poo cocktail (very very sickly)

errr blind driver (he runs a few people down hehe)

the loop where they got tony hawk himself and matt hoffman to go on this wooden loop they made (and yes they make it right round)

ah there are so many good ones i just can't think.

anyway i've seen almost all of em now as i'm lucky enough to have Sky in my room (dad wasn't pleased i can tell ya)

anyway nearly bed time for me
Mon 24/12/01 at 05:02
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
i've been going on about jackass for a while now.

anyway some of my fave stunts have been:

human bowling ball

human wrecking ball (extreamly funny)

poo cocktail (very very sickly)

errr blind driver (he runs a few people down hehe)

the loop where they got tony hawk himself and matt hoffman to go on this wooden loop they made (and yes they make it right round)

ah there are so many good ones i just can't think.

anyway i've seen almost all of em now as i'm lucky enough to have Sky in my room (dad wasn't pleased i can tell ya)

anyway nearly bed time for me
Sun 23/12/01 at 22:19
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
"By the way Salevaa do you know if there are any Jackass DVD's? Im sure I saw one somewhere but I have not seen one since."

Well, I've never seen a Jackass DVD, but then I've never looked around for them. If you've seen one, then there is one.

Good to hear about young studds like yourself Goatboy being bought up the right way in life! A little advice - if you're going to be a Jackass, at least film it!

I'm watching Jackass right now and these two people had fallen off their bikes, I only caught the end of it. Knoxville was back, masquerading as a security guard. Some guys are cycling on an ice rink and they even made some skating ramps out of massive ice blocks. Damn guys keep falling over. Oh great, now they've got boards and some guy on an ice machine is towing the guy!

Crazy stuff!
Sun 23/12/01 at 20:18
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Jackass is good yeah

One of those bloody things teenage boys as myself watch, don't know why.

Myself and mates do our own stuff, toned down a bit.

I have jumped off a roof... that hurt

Drank 2 pints of milk in 4 minutes something

Errrr

Mate set himself on fire

Mate beat himself up

etc

Nothing to be proud off
Sun 23/12/01 at 18:14
Regular
"One More Chance"
They last aboot half an hour. It is a great show, my favourite guy is Bam margera, hes a great skate boarder. I thought it was funny when Wee Man (small man) dressed up as a ompalommpa (little men out of Willy Wonka) and went around skate boarding he was actually very good. I would recommend this show to people who have MTV. By the way Salevaa do you know if there are any Jackass DVD's? Im sure I saw one somewhere but I have not seen one since.
Sun 23/12/01 at 11:25
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
MTV has moved away from the music-only channel it once was, to a more all-rounded entertainment channel, with such shows as Celebrity Deathmatch.

Every week this week at 10pm-1am, MTV are broadcasting a series of the USA hit TV show, Jackass. Jackass is not really a reality show per se, but it certainly shows elements of it. Jackass shows people doing stunts and crazy things, but they are either professionals or being supervised by professionals, as the warning says at the start of the programme. Here's just a taster of some of the things on offer.

Some people were skateboarding down carpet-covered stairs - almost all of them fell down the stairs at some point or another.

A man strapped a ladder on top of two skis and skied down a mountain on a ladder - he also fell numerous times.

Some people played a paintball tournament in the desert. One man wore a G-String the camera zoomed in on his bruised behind.

A man called Johny Knoxville, who had an uncanny resemblance to Max Payne, kept walking around various places in France and the UK, acting stupid. In Trafalger Square, he put a piece of cake on his bottom and bent over - some birds actually ate the cake!

Some people played a game where all they wore was pants with a target on. The aim of the game was to throw a soft cricket ball at your opponents manhood until he gave up - the game is turn-based. In round 2, they throw a dog bone at each other!

A bunny went into a merto car and realised he had got on the wrong one, so he tried to get out, but he trapped his hand in the metro door, which had closed completely and the metro began moving.

It's quite a funny show - so I do reccomend it. It's on tonight and all week on MTV from 10pm to 1am. However, the episodes are damn short.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.