GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who's got grand theft auto 3 if so whats it like cause it sounb"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/12/01 at 09:09
Regular
who's got grand theft auto 3 if so whats it like cause it sounds like it' awesome.
Sun 23/12/01 at 09:09
who's got grand theft auto 3 if so whats it like cause it sounds like it' awesome.
Sun 23/12/01 at 11:25
"period drama"
'tis the season to be jolly and peaceful.

Get it, but wait til' after christmas.
Then all will be happy and violence-free on the happy day.

Go forth and wait.
Sun 23/12/01 at 11:28
Regular
It is too good for words. amazing game but i have completed the main missions now.
Sun 23/12/01 at 11:35
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Me too - I'm 84%, what about you?
Sun 23/12/01 at 11:38
Regular
about 64% aint played on it much now. got SSX Tricky. But im getting DMC for christmas and rented it out so dont think GTA3 will get a look in for a while
Sun 23/12/01 at 12:05
Regular
GTA3 is that damn good.

One of the best gaming experiences I have had on the PS2.

You need this game in your life.

You need this game on your PS2.
Sun 23/12/01 at 13:11
Regular
"Whatever!"
Yep - GTA 3 is one of the games of the year and probably the best on PS2 right now!! Its worth buying a PS2 just for this game!! I can asure you will never get bored of it!! An absolute must have game!!
Sun 23/12/01 at 14:24
Regular
it is one fo the best gaming experiences of my life you cant explain the buzz from snipering someones head and then watching all the blood spurt out.
Sun 23/12/01 at 22:11
GTA 3 has to be one of the greatest games of all time. It has everything that you could want out of a video game and more. It still amazes me at how many game modes that they have packed into this game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.