GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm back for good!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/03/03 at 21:04
Regular
Some may remember me, some may not and some will have noticed a certain person (me) cycling through different name changes. Now I'm sick of it!

The only reason I changed my name to begin with was because I cheated as a newbie with three or four reviews and got a lashing by certain regulars *cough* Mr Nice Guy *cough*. But now I say, "What the hey!" I was simply a naiive little n00b at the time with one aim and one aim only - to win games, but that's the main reason I joined anyway and I was pretty successful with my first three topics.

Now, I've realised where I went wrong and that trying to hide with different user names got me nowhere.

So, that's it really, I'm back!
Love me or hate me, but choose wisely.
Thu 13/03/03 at 07:06
Regular
"Spunkeh Monkeh"
I second that, but then look at me - I'm an insignificant cretin.

And nobody dare agree with me.
Thu 13/03/03 at 06:50
Regular
I don't remember you reload.
Wed 12/03/03 at 22:32
Regular
"QPR 1974"
hey, its Gaydin

*parties*
Wed 12/03/03 at 22:28
Regular
Not sure who it was, must admit was funny. I promote you to "hey its Gaydin, lets party"

person
Wed 12/03/03 at 22:18
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Odin wrote:
> I was grapo

Who was it that always used to say "heres Gayapo *parties*"?

I always used to chuckle, it was random
Wed 12/03/03 at 22:14
Regular
Whatever, confused, dont care
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Odin wrote:
> I was grapo

Oh. So it's not just me that's changed names.

> i remember you as Dr Zeus

Who's 'Dr Zeus'?
I'm 'Reload'
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:56
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Microchips wrote:
> "Ooooh, Posh Kid drives a Bently!"
>
> :D
>
> That was the best name. :D
>
>
> Or at least try PK.

I beg to differ. I thought it was a gay if not cheesy name along with Tiltawhirl who tried his hardest to put it to me ever so lightly *cough*
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:55
Regular
I was grapo, i remember you as Dr Zeus
Wed 12/03/03 at 21:54
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Odin wrote:
> I remember you

You remember me or my decoys? I ask because you've only been here 59 days, which hints that I don't remember you.

> pretty gay

Who've you been talking to?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.