GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" Do women have more hiding places than men."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/12/01 at 23:18
Regular
Curious, where DOES Joanna Dark keep her gadgets and gizmos? Ms Croft has a back pack, but Ms Dark? Anyway, that's one thing about games, where do game characters store their items? Come on, how many weapons can Mr. Bond carry. you can hardly fit a Sniper Rifle, rocket launcher, and Klahnikov in your back pocket. Not a topic designed to win GAD, just one out of curiosity!
Mon 24/12/01 at 05:27
Well, if they didn't carry it all around then the game would get boring because you didn't have enough weapons.

If they make games with that much attention to detail then I don't think they would sell that good.
Mon 24/12/01 at 02:54
Regular
"How Handy."
She could be keeping them up her, erm,

her er..

thingy,

er,

what'd ya call it..

Jumper! Thats the word I was looking for ;)
Sun 23/12/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
games not meant to make sense.

They are games

Duh
Sun 23/12/01 at 19:12
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Mystique wrote:
> uksgamer2002 wrote:
Not a topic designed to win GAD, just one out of
> curiosity!

you seriously think that this might have a chance at
> GAD?
hahhahahahahahhahahahaha

No, that's why I said not desgned to win.
Saleeva, it's a quiver by the way, the arrow thing:)
Sun 23/12/01 at 16:29
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Quite a good question actually. Lara Croft has a backpack, and even if the guns don't in, they can always poke out the top of the bag. Joe Dark has absolutely nowhere to put hers. Games artists, developers and the creative team should either be more observant or get a brain when designing chatacters! They should have either:

a) Backpack
A (can be) small, safe and with you at all times. It hangs over your shoulders, so no risk of losing it. The top should be quite small, so bigger weapons can poke out.

b) Gun Holder
Remember the western movies where they have the holders connected to their trousers? It would be a bad fashion statement but saving the world comes before getting the latest clothes...or is the other way around?

c) Letter C
I can't think of what it's called, so I called it "Letter C". It looks like what archers use to carry bows and arrows, but it has guns in instead. In fact, I'm sure Bond had it in one or two of the films.

Great, now I sound like a commercial! When I first read the title, I thought this was going to be a rather suggestive topic!
Sun 23/12/01 at 15:52
Regular
hey mystique did ur monkey run off with my mountain goat?
Sun 23/12/01 at 15:50
Regular
uksgamer2002 wrote:
Not a topic designed to win GAD, just one out of curiosity!

you seriously think that this might have a chance at GAD?
hahhahahahahahhahahahaha
Sun 23/12/01 at 14:23
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Anyone wanna know what I thought when I read the topic?? I'd better not...:D

proberbly thinking the same as me =D
Sun 23/12/01 at 13:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
Anyone wanna know what I thought when I read the topic?? I'd better not...:D
Sun 23/12/01 at 13:41
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
jo the girl wrote:
> In goldeneye on N64 if you have a cheat cartridge you can have every weapon and
> believe me its alot to carry so how does he do it! I wouldn't mind seeing the
> size of his pockets....

You could also do it without a cheat cart if you got the all weapons cheat by completeing the last SECRET level (temple) on OO agent in under ... 5 or 6 mins I think... not sure the time though...

That's what I did (I'm not showing off! I can't help it if I'm naturally talented :D), and yes there are a LOT and you get 2 of every weapon!!! (even 2 rocket launcers!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.