GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jurassic park operation genesis'.
Wed 12/03/03 at 23:55
Regular
Is anyone else looking forward to checking out this game? I haven't really heard much about it and only seen a couple of screenshots in Play magazine, but I'm a Jurassic park fan so I'll be giving it a go.
Fri 04/04/03 at 20:12
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Well, I've been playing it on and off for a few days now and I'm really impressed. Well worth my money. Have to get down to reviewing properly after a few more plays.

Have a question for anyone else who owns it though- have you managed to unlock more than 3 dig sites in Operation Genesis mode? And if so, how did you do it?
Fri 28/03/03 at 22:38
"period drama"
That's GAME for you.
Fri 28/03/03 at 22:36
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Well I went and bought JP:OG today and I'd give you my first impressions except that I can't. The reason I can't is because the moron in GAME put the PC version in the PS2 box! Again.

Third time in 2 months this has happened. Last time it was a PS2 game in a PC box, and before that it was a completely unrelated game in the box altogether.

I can't have a crack at the PC disk because I only have a 2GB hard drive, so I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow to go and swap it and eventually I might just get to play the game!

'Til then I'll have to content myself with looking at screenshots and reading the PC manual. :(
Thu 27/03/03 at 20:52
Regular
"  "
Got a 7/10 in OPSM2. :)
Thu 27/03/03 at 19:33
Regular
Da da daaaaa dadada dadad adddaaa daa dadad add ad addaaa daaa
Thu 27/03/03 at 19:24
Regular
Looks fun, definately gonna get it.

Someone must buy it me, it is illegal not too. :)
Thu 27/03/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Going to buy JP:OG tomorrow. Have the whole day free to play it! Anyone else considering getting it? I'll let you know my first impressions tomorrow evening sometime.
Sun 16/03/03 at 20:10
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Got a pretty average review in this months PCGamer, apparantly it's good, but it's nothing new or groundbreaking.
Sun 16/03/03 at 19:31
Regular
Jurrasic Park on the Amiga ruled
Thu 13/03/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
You get to build your own Jurassic park. It's more along the lines of Theme Park rather than Dino Crisis.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.