GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ISS 3 - PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'ISS 3'.
Thu 13/03/03 at 12:30
Regular
Hey guys,

I live in Asia and have ISS 3 already. Not sure if it has been released in UK yet.

In any case, does anyone know where I can find instructions. Especailly for the special moves?
Sat 15/03/03 at 09:36
No instructions at all. Bootleg copy from Malaysia!
Thu 13/03/03 at 13:23
"Darkness, always"
why has no-one ever conceived of a romanji Eng/Jap translator?

For some reason I will never understand, they only ever work in Hiragana and Kanji, and maybe the odd one that likes the look if Katakana.

Kanji give me nightmares.
Thu 13/03/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
have you got them in Japanese ? I have found a excellent Jap to English web translator - you would probably have to have Japanese set up on your keyboard though and enter characters manually.
Thu 13/03/03 at 12:30
Hey guys,

I live in Asia and have ISS 3 already. Not sure if it has been released in UK yet.

In any case, does anyone know where I can find instructions. Especailly for the special moves?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.