GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goldeneye Suicide!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/12/01 at 20:18
Regular
While i was playing on Goldeneye today i found that on the second Surface level, if you have invincibility on or poor accuracy, and you are wanting to see some humour than what you should do is:
Stand still shooting a gun (a loud one, not killing anyone!) and wait till a few people come along, they will try killing you but because you either have invincibility on or poor accuracy they won't be doing very well.

Eventually one will get annoyed and get out a grenade, before he throws it shoot him, and he shall hang onto the grenade with the pin out! Wait a few seconds than......KABOOM....He will die and so will the 7-10 people around him! As you watch there death they will fly out in all different directions!

If you really want humour then you should go up to one of the towers (which have steps on!) then do the above and this time you will see bodys falling over the bannisters of the tower!

I love this game!
Good luck! :)
Sun 23/12/01 at 09:48
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Goldeneye is really fun - especially when you find little things like that. Extra interactivity like this is what makes a game better - and it's almost always on shooting games - there are countless ways to kill a victim.

Nice little tricks posted there. I really excel in multiplayer mode against my brother and sister. What I do in the Facility level is rush up to the toilet and plant remote mines round the entrance, so nobody can get in without becoming a human kebab. I also plant mines on the ventilation shaft that is open - much to the surprise of my fellow family members.

Goldeneye is excellent and this makes it that much better. As for the other tricks, I'll have to try them out sometime. Thanks!
Sun 23/12/01 at 08:39
Regular
Nice tricks you got there!
I am going to see if there is a web-site, with funny stuff about the game on!
Sun 23/12/01 at 00:03
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yes, but not as good as this:

Go on facility. Infinate Ammo. Or All Guns cheat. And some kind of invincibility.

Then. Kill all the people in the first part of the level without entering the place that needs the B Keycard.

On the stairs by the toilets and place about 5 remote mines on it. Go up to the balcony but go right at the end so you don't kil yourself.

Then wait for that scientist to come and wait until he is over the mines then.. BOOM. See if you can get him to touch the ceiling. Its hard. But possible. I have done it by the way :o)
Sat 22/12/01 at 22:47
Regular
Goldeneye's a brilliant game, and the fact that you can do funny things like that proves there's more to it than just beating levels.
Sat 22/12/01 at 20:35
Regular
Well i like it!
Sat 22/12/01 at 20:18
Regular
While i was playing on Goldeneye today i found that on the second Surface level, if you have invincibility on or poor accuracy, and you are wanting to see some humour than what you should do is:
Stand still shooting a gun (a loud one, not killing anyone!) and wait till a few people come along, they will try killing you but because you either have invincibility on or poor accuracy they won't be doing very well.

Eventually one will get annoyed and get out a grenade, before he throws it shoot him, and he shall hang onto the grenade with the pin out! Wait a few seconds than......KABOOM....He will die and so will the 7-10 people around him! As you watch there death they will fly out in all different directions!

If you really want humour then you should go up to one of the towers (which have steps on!) then do the above and this time you will see bodys falling over the bannisters of the tower!

I love this game!
Good luck! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.