GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You've probably all seen it..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/03/03 at 17:32
Regular
ftp://download.reserve.co.uk/videos/h/Halo.rm

The Halo jumps clip!

Excellent, the music just makes it that bit more special!

Be warned though, SR have a 5kb/s limit on the downloads for some reason and it's a 5.72mb file...
Thu 13/03/03 at 17:32
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
ftp://download.reserve.co.uk/videos/h/Halo.rm

The Halo jumps clip!

Excellent, the music just makes it that bit more special!

Be warned though, SR have a 5kb/s limit on the downloads for some reason and it's a 5.72mb file...
Thu 13/03/03 at 17:33
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Is that the thing with the Warthog flying over the arch?

Yay.
Thu 13/03/03 at 17:38
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
"Fly meeee to the mooooon"

Ah, I laughed when I heard that bit!

Must.try.it
Thu 13/03/03 at 17:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
How does it work?

Is it like a glitch, or does he shoot some grenade?
Thu 13/03/03 at 17:50
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
does it work on media player cos i dont have real player and cant be bothered to download it
Thu 13/03/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I've done it before but in a different way...

Anyway, you just kill loads of people near the warthog so they drop their grenades and then drive the car over them.

Get out and throw a normal grenade into the pile, this causes the mother of all explosions and rockets the Warthog/Marines miles into the air!
Thu 13/03/03 at 17:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I think Grenades are Halos only redeeming feature. :D

I was in the canyons beneath the Covenant ship, on the second to last level, where the Covenant/Flood were fighting.

I lobbed one plasma grenade. About 4 of those big idiotic covenant guys fluew up, followed by a chain reaction of about 6 plasma grenades. Needless to say, there was no one left. Of about 25 enemies. Hehehe.....
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:07
Regular
Pah.

I've seen better jumps then that! Someone sent into OXM a clip of them launching the warthog into one of those "Plasma Sparks" that fire in the sky on the level "Halo"

Impressive stuff, It flew for miles.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.