GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Simple things please simple minds"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 22/12/01 at 17:20
Regular
I then walked into an independant retailer. Who should I see, Beavus and Butthead, thinkin' they're good by proclaiming loudly "oh, that's rubbish, no one likes it" to which they were reffering to the Dreamcast.
Ten minutes later after finding 1080 for £6, I walked to the counter. This big, skinhead in an England shirt (probably covered in a wall of tattoo's) was standing their 'bragging' to the shop assistant. "Yeah, well I bort a PS2 but my brutha wanted one so I sold it tu im fer £300 quid then came down here and am buyin one off yu fer £250."
The shop keeper was smirking as he'd managed to sell this goon a PS2 for £50 extra (more expensive than a Game Cube I might add). He [the goon] kept lookin' over at me as though I should be impressed. I tried to hold back from laughing but in the end had to run out the shop.

On another note, anyone watch that crap Thumb Bandits. They opened their presents from each other and got a Dreamcast, but both looked dissapointed. TB annoys me. They just take the mick out of anything thats been around Pre-sony. And it's got Lain Lee. GGGGRRRRRRRR
Sat 22/12/01 at 17:20
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
I then walked into an independant retailer. Who should I see, Beavus and Butthead, thinkin' they're good by proclaiming loudly "oh, that's rubbish, no one likes it" to which they were reffering to the Dreamcast.
Ten minutes later after finding 1080 for £6, I walked to the counter. This big, skinhead in an England shirt (probably covered in a wall of tattoo's) was standing their 'bragging' to the shop assistant. "Yeah, well I bort a PS2 but my brutha wanted one so I sold it tu im fer £300 quid then came down here and am buyin one off yu fer £250."
The shop keeper was smirking as he'd managed to sell this goon a PS2 for £50 extra (more expensive than a Game Cube I might add). He [the goon] kept lookin' over at me as though I should be impressed. I tried to hold back from laughing but in the end had to run out the shop.

On another note, anyone watch that crap Thumb Bandits. They opened their presents from each other and got a Dreamcast, but both looked dissapointed. TB annoys me. They just take the mick out of anything thats been around Pre-sony. And it's got Lain Lee. GGGGRRRRRRRR
Sat 22/12/01 at 17:25
Regular
"  "
Sat 22/12/01 at 17:28
Regular
"Omnipresent"
I know what you mean, I get that a school.
Sat 22/12/01 at 17:29
Sat 22/12/01 at 17:42
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
No, believe it or not. I just have respect for Sega and their 'neat' console.
After all, any Company that makes a game about Monkeys is okay in my book (Super Monkey Ball).
:)
Sat 22/12/01 at 17:53
Sega's also run by monkey's so it's even better,

Now why is this guy paying £250 for a PS2?
Sat 22/12/01 at 17:54
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
I get really annoyed when people say "Oh, nobody likes it". Firstly, how do these people know that "nobody" likes it? Do they know everybody on this planet? Do they know the views and opinions of everyone on the planet? Secondly, how can someone call the Dreamcast "rubbish"? It may only be my humble opinion, but how can you call such games as Shenmue and Virtua Tennis rubbish?

I also show great dislike to people that brag about what they have, or how much they have. A lot of my "mates" at school tend to brag about their DVD's or games.

I have watched Thumb Bandits once (2nd episode) and I thought it was Ok at best - nothing special. Why do those damn presenters always swear!? I really wish I had seen the anguish and disappointment on their faces when they saw what presents they got!
Sat 22/12/01 at 18:02
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
I'm not surprised they took the mick out of the Dreamcast, after all, who would want one for christmas now.
It's old, shabby and too disappointing for a present.

Nintendo, Sony and Xbox is now where it's at!
Sat 22/12/01 at 19:20
Regular
uksgamer2002 trying to be clever..hehehehehe.
Sat 22/12/01 at 19:24
Regular
Surely if you ran out of the shop laughing, then they'd bust you for Shop lifting?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.