GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RIOT in OXFORD!!! Hahaharh!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/03/03 at 18:36
Regular
Do any of you live in Oxford?! If any of you do, did any of you went to that riot thing in Oxford's city centre that just happened today?! That was just heavy.....!!! Ok, here's how it all began...

It was morning registration, at 8:35 a.m at the Cherwell school. I was in my year 9 class, with Mr. McSweeny doing registration and all. After registration was done, Mr. McSweeny told the whole class that there's gonna be a protest against war at the city centre, right after lunch. He said that we could go, but we would be leaving on unauthorised absence. At first I thought it was just going to be another boring protest where we all would just march and shout "No war, no war!!" or "Not in my name" or whatever. So I wasn't really looking forward to this protest thing really. But I thought it would be a good excuse to skive off school and I was really looking forward to this fight between Sabby and Dominic, my two friends that became enemies (They still are) because of this dumb thing that Domininc's girlfriend (I actually love her, and she knows it!!) did, and it was all thanks to Dominic, which affected Sabby badly. So I was really looking forward to this fight, not after school, but during lunch, using the protest thing as an excuse to skive off school.

So, we then had physics, I sat next to someone called Henry Primmet. He talked about the protest thing and I said "Yeah, ok, whatever" and just kept talking about Sabby and Dominic's fight. Then we had maths... bla bla bla... Boring maths about pi (That greek thing that has something to do with circles, find the area of circles by using pi times radius squared). After that, during break we were just talking about that fight thing between Sabby and Dominic, and saying offensive things about Dominic (I mean, wouldn't you be mad if someone took away the girl that you fancy?!). So I was really hoping that Sabby would win the fight and beat the £*
And after break, we had Information Technology (I.T). Me and my good friend Usman was just taking the 'pish' out of this guy, and then lunch came. We all walked out of the school of Cherwell and I was really looking excited about the fight between Sabby and Dominic. I was just as excited as the next guy beside me (Usman). We were walking on the way to the city centre, expecting Sabby and Dominic to fight there, hoping that the protest would turn into a riot and then see a massive fight between Cherwell and rival school Cheney (I don't know how its spelt, but it sounds like Chay-knee). But on the way Dominic stopped and convinced Sabby to fight him in the middle of the long road that leads to the city centre, because Dominic knew that Sabby's pakistani backups would be there, waiting to batter Dominic. So, as promised, Sabby fought Dominic, one on one. Unfortunately, Dominic had Sabby in a headlock and smacked his face endlessly!!! Sabby had a bleeding nose and several bruises, one near the eye and one on the nose. Dominic, knowing that he was (Still is) going to be deep trouble, legged it and took the bus to the heart of Oxford, and by that I mean the city centre. With Sabby us lot being impatient to wait for another bus, we just walked as fast as we could to the CC.

On the way me and Usman were talking about the fight, and how Sabby's heart was raging like my mum when she wants to kill me. Usman said that he wanted to be a psychiatrist, because he said that he was really good at understanding people's feelings. So, after all of that walking and chit chat, the protest finally began. Some expected it to be a peaceful one... but... Heheheh...Hahahaharh...!!!!...

With Tara (The girl that I really love, who's Dominic's girlfriend, which is why I want him dead) was at there at the protest thing, against the war on Iraq. I tried to be the attention of her eyes... So what I did yeah, when Cherwell kids were preventing busses yeah, I started kicking these busses so badly, which the other kids followed!! Then I spat on this bus, took my right DC skater shoe off and started pounding the windows of the busses!! With everyone finding that amusing, including Tara, she smiled at me and I smiled back at her (But I think she didn't notice me smiling, cos I'm too ugly). Then there was this bus man who just came out of the bus and started telling everyone to £*
There were actually a lot of things that happened today!! And damn was I really enjoying myself, we all found it pretty fun, even though it wasn't suppose to be. Still, Sabby's getting his pakistani crews, between the age of 16, 17 and 20 to beat the living hell out of Dominic and his crew of loosers. Oh yeah, and by the way, there was no fight between Cherwell and rival school Cheney. This has been a really fun month!!!

For more information, go to:
http://osstw.lautre.net/

Note to all: I love Tara...aaah... She's fine... Damn wish she was mine!!
Fri 14/03/03 at 15:42
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Of course it was!! I could never write something that good if I was going to make it up.

Well, I know you lot think that its not a good story, but I think it is.
Fri 14/03/03 at 15:35
Regular
Yes but is it a real story!?
Fri 14/03/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
That took me 5 mins to read...

... you owe me.

I was looking forward to reading about a serious riot, not some school fight...
Fri 14/03/03 at 07:34
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Yeah!! Heh!! It was fun... But I don't really like violence... Well, I do like to watch violent movies... But nothing more than that.
Fri 14/03/03 at 07:29
Regular
Was that a real story?
Fri 14/03/03 at 07:27
Regular
"I WON"
lololololololololololololol
Fri 14/03/03 at 07:19
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"

So?! I'm only 13!! I'm still mental!! I'm not touching my books until next school year, when I'll be in year 10. Then I'll really really study hard.

Besides, I wasn't trying to be hard. People were doing it already...

Oh well. There's a big possibility that there's going to be another fight (And I'm not involved, and I don't want to thank you very much) between those 2. And I haven't even done my English homework yet. :S
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:39
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Meh...

Has been said before.
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:35
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Paranoid- Exactly right there
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Isa wrote:
> O yeah. I spat on a bus. I tried to smash a bus. And I went home ON a
> bus. How ironic is that?!

its more pathetic than ironic...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.