GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wots the best thing about pokemon????"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/11/-1 at 00:00
Regular
booklet and everything. (as he had completed it and had just got red)
Tue 30/11/-1 at 00:00
Regular
"always swirling"
booklet and everything. (as he had completed it and had just got red)
Sat 22/12/01 at 17:16
wot do you think is the best thing about pokemon and if its a game which one
Sat 22/12/01 at 21:01
Regular
blue version
Sun 23/12/01 at 10:47
you know blue version is the best but golds good and so is stadium 2
Sun 23/12/01 at 12:42
Regular
"pob, the originator"
Best Bit: The end credits once you've finished it.

Worst Bit: The start when you realaise you have to endure hours of little furry maggots.
Sun 23/12/01 at 14:07
i agree
Tue 01/01/02 at 09:50
blue version is SOOOOOOOooooo old!
Tue 01/01/02 at 10:07
Regular
"the burning sky"
Those who liked Pokemon when it was released are going to love Golden Sun on the GBA. I am lucky enough to have imported it for £29.99 Anyway it is a cross between Final Fantasy and Pokemon. You have a quest and you fight battles with monsters, you also have to collect your own monsters called Djinn to boost your own attacks. This game is Brilliant. (Notice I am a Regular Now!!!!)
Tue 01/01/02 at 11:11
Regular
"always swirling"
back about a year ago, my sister who is 8 now was into the pokemon cards.
in the hallway of our house one day i found a snarlax and a lapras, both of which were shiney.

so i took them to school and a kid in my class needed laprass to complete his colection so i swaped lapras, snorlax and a fiver for a nearly new pokemon blue gameboy game with box, booklet and everything. (as he had completed it and had just got red)
Tue 01/01/02 at 14:55
I DON'T WANT ANY SMEGGIN' TOAST!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.