GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Splinter Cell.The best game ever!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell'.
Thu 13/03/03 at 18:49
Regular
Splinter Cell is an absolutley great game.I got it on Sunday along with my X-BOX.I swapped my GBA for the x-box.I am really glad i got it.
Thu 13/03/03 at 18:49
Regular
"Kung Fu Chaos King!"
Splinter Cell is an absolutley great game.I got it on Sunday along with my X-BOX.I swapped my GBA for the x-box.I am really glad i got it.
Thu 13/03/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
how the hell did you manage to swap a gba for a xbox?
lol

not sure whether splinter cell is the greatest game ever, but its up there with the greats
Thu 13/03/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Kung Fu Chaos King!"
I took it to the shop GAME and the man offered me £30 for it but then he said that if i bought it in a game shop(which i did) and i still had the receipt i could say it was faulty and get a full refund so i got £70 for it.I also had 7 games and a starter pack with it.My dad had to add £61 so i could get the x-box
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No way best game ever. But very good.
Thu 13/03/03 at 20:16
Regular
"Remember me?"
I got Splinter Cell yesterday, and it is indeed an excellent game. But I'm finding it REALLY difficult. I'm only on the first mission... and I'm trying to get into the police station. It'll probably prove to be really easy; like I missed a zip line or something... But I'm enjoying it, and that's the main thing.

I also got Max Payne for £14.99 (new), which is also really good... but proving to be a bit easy, so I'm pacing myself with it.
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:08
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Definately ONE of the best ever. You need a lot of patience, but every moment in the game is tense.
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:25
Regular
If I was compiling a list of MY top 10 best games, Splinter Cell would be in it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.