GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Discrimination against the n00bs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/03/03 at 19:34
Regular
Yes I realise I am not going to get any posative feedback from regulars or higher.

Yes, I realise this whole topic is pointless and will not do anything posative towards n00bs( or JATS)

Yes, I realise I could have done a better job
Right, YOU(If your a regular or noteable) were a 'stupid n00b' once, in the old days......

Yes, i am going to run afterwards.

So YOU(same group) don't really have the right to take the jip out of n00bs.

In fact you shouldn't even spell it n00bs.

Staff regulars and staff n00bs, These n00bs are your newest customers, surely you shouldn't treat them wrong.

yeh, I thought so too.

*runs*
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:34
Regular
"He's back"
Yes I realise I am not going to get any posative feedback from regulars or higher.

Yes, I realise this whole topic is pointless and will not do anything posative towards n00bs( or JATS)

Yes, I realise I could have done a better job
Right, YOU(If your a regular or noteable) were a 'stupid n00b' once, in the old days......

Yes, i am going to run afterwards.

So YOU(same group) don't really have the right to take the jip out of n00bs.

In fact you shouldn't even spell it n00bs.

Staff regulars and staff n00bs, These n00bs are your newest customers, surely you shouldn't treat them wrong.

yeh, I thought so too.

*runs*
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:36
Regular
?
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:37
Regular
Oh shut up, we don't take the rip out of all the n00bs, but only ones that prove themselves to be total retards.
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
As he as so blatantly proved in this asinistic post.
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:41
Regular
"\\"
we was all n00bs once, but as soon as we say our name in purple we forgot our n00b ways... well, most people, i still act like a n00b

*strong smell starts coming from aninem*

i think my nappy needs changing :P
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:43
Regular
aninem wrote:
> we was all n00bs once.

!?!?
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
What disturbes me is that you are a regular.
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
You have only succeeded in increasing my boredom at this precise moment in time.
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
i was once a regular, but i didnt come on the website for so long that, by the time i came back on sr, i had changed my email and forgotten my username.
Thu 13/03/03 at 19:47
Regular
"\\"
wow

this is the most replies ive ever got in any posts, AND SO QUICKLY, yay!

ahem, can someone warm my bottle up... i dont like cold milk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.