GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DD4. Oooooh yes."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Destruction Derby 2'.
Thu 13/03/03 at 20:47
Regular
http://www.computerandvideogames (SPERACE) .com/openpic.php?nid=89443&article_id=88479

Look at it. Destruction Derby 4. Online. It will rule, rule I tell you. Look.
Sun 16/03/03 at 11:39
Regular
"  "
Jive wrote:
> Nå†ßu© wrote:
> I'd prefer to get noticed. :)
>
> Only trouble with that is how many other people are going to be
> thinking the same, in both cases. We'll all be driving round in
> either black or pink cars....NICE! ;)

Heh, well we could drive around in yellow and red SR cars. Or dark blue with the logo on the front. If you can put logos on. That would be good. :)
Sun 16/03/03 at 10:04
Regular
"Party Hard"
Lindgren wrote:
> We don't even have broadband here yet and won't have for at least 2-3
> years.

Me neither- I live in a village full of OAP's and therefore broadband is not in enough demand for it to be made available here.

:(
Sun 16/03/03 at 10:01
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> I'd prefer to get noticed. :)

Only trouble with that is how many other people are going to be thinking the same, in both cases. We'll all be driving round in either black or pink cars....NICE! ;)
Sat 15/03/03 at 20:37
Regular
"  "
Jive wrote:
> Nå†ßu© wrote:
> You should be able to make your own car decals and stuff and go smash
> other people up with your pink delight. :)
>
> Heh...I'm not having my car pink, it'll be a BLACK monster :)

I'd prefer to get noticed. :)
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:21
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Is DD4 online only?

Please don't say that it is, this is beginning to become a very bad trend. I have a PC for online gaming. I thought the whole point of a console was to allow you to play games in the simplest and CHEAPEST possible way.
Sat 15/03/03 at 13:34
Regular
Damn, thought you were talking about a digital delay guitar pedel. Then again this is a sony forum...
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Nå†ßu© wrote:
> You should be able to make your own car decals and stuff and go smash other people up with your pink delight. :)

Heh...I'm not having my car pink, it'll be a BLACK monster :)
Fri 14/03/03 at 18:08
Regular
"  "
I would have prefered if the cars were more in the 'Banger' catergory rather than the 'American Muscle Car' catergory. Although they may give you different classes. And that track, looks like the colloseum like they had on DD2. I also liked DD Raw. Stupid Wrestling indications and the handling was a little under-steer happy but it was a damn fine game. Online, yummy. You should be able to make your own car decals and stuff and go smash other people up with your pink delight. :)
Thu 13/03/03 at 22:23
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Whooohooo, loved DD when it was first release way way way back, pics look good, online game....yep I think this will be darn fun.

I'm starting to get swayed around to the online malarky with the more games I see being lined up.

*starts getting cabling ready for online connection*
Thu 13/03/03 at 21:09
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Any game that will be online will be rules out of my games list. We don't even have broadband here yet and won't have for at least 2-3 years, and then it'll probably take longer still to be at an affordable price.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.