GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why War againts Iraq?! Why not War against Saddam?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/03/03 at 16:36
Regular
As the title reads; Why War against Iraq?! Why not War against Saddam?!

Iraq may store massive biological weapons, but its not Iraq who made them, it was Saddam and his scientist cronies!! Why go war against Iraq, when all they've talked about is Saddam. Saddam this... Saddam that... But they want to go to war against Iraq?! Why?! What the hell has Iraq ever done?! Iraq has never done anything, but its Iraq that gets done, by Saddam Hussein!! The evil heartless dictator that kills Iraq's people (Not his people, he doesn't deserve anyone, not even his mum) for his weapon thingies, or probably just for the sake of fun.

Iraq would have been the richest country in the world, with a sea of oil just below their country, but why is it so poor?! This is because of Saddam. Saddam doesn't care about the people of Iraq. He just wants his crony scientists to build massive biological weapons, from destructive missiles to inferno-like arsenals (If you know what I mean). With these things only on Hussein's minds, would he care about the education of the children of Iraq?! Would he care for the poverty the people of Iraq have been living with?! The people of Iraq have been born with poverty, and they have died with poverty. Poverty is what every Iraqi has, thanks to Saddam. And how the hell can Iraq even be a poor country?! There's a whole sea of oil just beneath Iraq's soil!! And yet there are no fat children in Iraq!! Why?! Because money and their economy is all used and wasted, on weapons of mass destruction (Which would be disarmed in a moment's time anyway).

And whenever you ask an Iraqi, that could barely afford proper clothes, if you were to ask them if they hate Saddam Hussein, they would most likely say "No, Saddam is our father, brother and he is the water to quench our thirst". But I bet they don't think of him as a human being at all. I bet they think that he's a looney who's suffering some mental illness of something, but they're just too afraid to say it, because of the fear and cruelty Saddam has poured upon the land that would have become one of the richest muslim countries ever. But some Iraqis aren't afraid to admit what Saddam has done, these are the Iraqis that see Saddam for who he really is. These Iraqis live in ruins, and by that I mean bulidings which have been bombed, smashed and destroyed. And yet these poor Iraqis live in them and call it they're homes, when they could be living in massive mansions with sweet and beautiful gardens, because of the richness that Iraq has, which is being missused by the heartless dictator. Their children have lost their friends, just because of Saddam's soldiers that went on "field training"!! A poor (Poor in every way) innocent child plays with his good friend, ignoring the poverty and hungry stomachs that they have, and suddenly you hear gunshots, or more like rifleshots. Then the child looks around, frightened, he sees a few soldiers at the edge of a cliff, with their snipers. He then tells his friend to run away from the soldiers, telling his friend without even seeing him. And as soon as he turns around to see his friend, there he is... lying on the floor, with blood flooding out of his body, flooding out of a small but deep wound. His friend, flooding with tears from his eyes, carries his good injured friend. His friend tells him to stop carrying him, and tells him to run for his life, and also for his sake. The child stops carrying his good friend, and leaves his friend, with bare footprints and tears behind him. His friend, in a few moments, will never feel poverty anymore, he will never feel hunger, this is the last form of pain that he will be feeling. He then falls in a deep sleep, never waking again.

With Saddam pouring his cruelty and evil on Iraq, should we bomb Iraq?! Should we go to war against Iraq, or should we go to war against Saddam Hussein?! Should we bomb Iraq?! Or should we bomb on Saddam?!!

Just remember, its not Iraq we're suppose to bomb, its Saddam Hussein!!!
Fri 14/03/03 at 16:36
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
As the title reads; Why War against Iraq?! Why not War against Saddam?!

Iraq may store massive biological weapons, but its not Iraq who made them, it was Saddam and his scientist cronies!! Why go war against Iraq, when all they've talked about is Saddam. Saddam this... Saddam that... But they want to go to war against Iraq?! Why?! What the hell has Iraq ever done?! Iraq has never done anything, but its Iraq that gets done, by Saddam Hussein!! The evil heartless dictator that kills Iraq's people (Not his people, he doesn't deserve anyone, not even his mum) for his weapon thingies, or probably just for the sake of fun.

Iraq would have been the richest country in the world, with a sea of oil just below their country, but why is it so poor?! This is because of Saddam. Saddam doesn't care about the people of Iraq. He just wants his crony scientists to build massive biological weapons, from destructive missiles to inferno-like arsenals (If you know what I mean). With these things only on Hussein's minds, would he care about the education of the children of Iraq?! Would he care for the poverty the people of Iraq have been living with?! The people of Iraq have been born with poverty, and they have died with poverty. Poverty is what every Iraqi has, thanks to Saddam. And how the hell can Iraq even be a poor country?! There's a whole sea of oil just beneath Iraq's soil!! And yet there are no fat children in Iraq!! Why?! Because money and their economy is all used and wasted, on weapons of mass destruction (Which would be disarmed in a moment's time anyway).

And whenever you ask an Iraqi, that could barely afford proper clothes, if you were to ask them if they hate Saddam Hussein, they would most likely say "No, Saddam is our father, brother and he is the water to quench our thirst". But I bet they don't think of him as a human being at all. I bet they think that he's a looney who's suffering some mental illness of something, but they're just too afraid to say it, because of the fear and cruelty Saddam has poured upon the land that would have become one of the richest muslim countries ever. But some Iraqis aren't afraid to admit what Saddam has done, these are the Iraqis that see Saddam for who he really is. These Iraqis live in ruins, and by that I mean bulidings which have been bombed, smashed and destroyed. And yet these poor Iraqis live in them and call it they're homes, when they could be living in massive mansions with sweet and beautiful gardens, because of the richness that Iraq has, which is being missused by the heartless dictator. Their children have lost their friends, just because of Saddam's soldiers that went on "field training"!! A poor (Poor in every way) innocent child plays with his good friend, ignoring the poverty and hungry stomachs that they have, and suddenly you hear gunshots, or more like rifleshots. Then the child looks around, frightened, he sees a few soldiers at the edge of a cliff, with their snipers. He then tells his friend to run away from the soldiers, telling his friend without even seeing him. And as soon as he turns around to see his friend, there he is... lying on the floor, with blood flooding out of his body, flooding out of a small but deep wound. His friend, flooding with tears from his eyes, carries his good injured friend. His friend tells him to stop carrying him, and tells him to run for his life, and also for his sake. The child stops carrying his good friend, and leaves his friend, with bare footprints and tears behind him. His friend, in a few moments, will never feel poverty anymore, he will never feel hunger, this is the last form of pain that he will be feeling. He then falls in a deep sleep, never waking again.

With Saddam pouring his cruelty and evil on Iraq, should we bomb Iraq?! Should we go to war against Iraq, or should we go to war against Saddam Hussein?! Should we bomb Iraq?! Or should we bomb on Saddam?!!

Just remember, its not Iraq we're suppose to bomb, its Saddam Hussein!!!
Fri 14/03/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
As I've wrote twenty minutes ago elsewhere, go can't go to war against one person - you're being rediculously naieve. No one is suggesting war against Iraq as a collection of its citizens, but Iraq as a Dictator's regime.
Fri 14/03/03 at 16:51
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> As I've wrote twenty minutes ago elsewhere, go can't go to war against
> one person - you're being rediculously naieve. No one is suggesting
> war against Iraq as a collection of its citizens, but Iraq as a
> Dictator's regime.

...ok, I see your point. Its just that whenever they say they want to go to war against Iraq, it just makes me feel really sorry for the Iraqi people.
Fri 14/03/03 at 16:54
Regular
"He no here...listen"
It would be easy if only Saddam shared Saddam's views and logic.
Fri 14/03/03 at 16:59
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Wow i have started a trend.

The reason iraq is not in good condition is cos of saddam.

He needs to be removed. Along with his gouvenrment and his "army" he has something like 2000 100% loyal troops who are paid well and given good equipment. the rest of the iraqi army is not well equiped and many of em would desert.

Heh desert into the desert.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.