GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why has the world gone Magic Crazy?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 21/12/01 at 16:49
Regular
Please could u tell me why!!!
Sun 06/11/11 at 14:45
"The Boss Lady"
I'm watching Ep.6 again on the BBC iPlayer just because I want to. Oh and when is the second series being made and broadcast? Dear BBC...don't make me come down there...

You have until 10:59pm today to watch it before it is removed.

Enjoy!
Sat 29/10/11 at 15:43
"The Boss Lady"
The dialogue in episode 6 was a bit weak at times, but I still enjoyed the finale. I wonder when the next series of 'The Fades' is. I just can't wait!
Sat 15/10/11 at 19:44
"The Boss Lady"
Broadcast on BBC3 in the UK

Genre: Supernatural Horror

Programme Website

Synopsis: 17-year-old geek Paul can see the spirits of the dead. Now a vengeful spirit - or Fade - has broken through to our world and Pauls friends and family are in the eye of the storm.

Montage Rating: 9/10 Although it is fairly low budget the characters are likeable and the storylines are engaging.
Fri 21/12/01 at 21:58
Regular
Gaming Boy????????
Fri 21/12/01 at 21:27
Regular
I'll tell you why. These 2 films rule. They have it all. Harry Potter was great, and LotR was 100 times better. Shut up gaming boy, and crawl back into your hole where no women or sunlight can find you.
Fri 21/12/01 at 20:45
Regular
But these two films are much more popular than other films at the moment.
Fri 21/12/01 at 16:53
Regular
Hmmmm... Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings isn't exactly crazy...

Two films. We've had more Brit-gangster films, more pappy love stories, more teen comedies and much more big crappy action movies than that.

So I wouldn't say crazy. No.
Fri 21/12/01 at 16:49
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Please could u tell me why!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.