GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Toejam and Earl"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/03/03 at 18:06
Regular
It looks good but it has not took the original style of the toejam and earl games.They have changed many things but i think i will propbally be getting it.

Has anyone played it.Do you think I should get it?
Fri 14/03/03 at 18:06
Regular
"Kung Fu Chaos King!"
It looks good but it has not took the original style of the toejam and earl games.They have changed many things but i think i will propbally be getting it.

Has anyone played it.Do you think I should get it?
Fri 14/03/03 at 18:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've got the game and its very much like the old games. It looks a lot better now, but even the view is generally the same as before. Excellent game - especially if you're planning on making use of the co-op mode. ;-)
Fri 14/03/03 at 19:39
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I think I'll get this game soon, but I've got House of the Dead 3 and Ghost Recon due any day, and then there's Panzer Dragoon Orta coming soon, so I'll be quite busy playing through these for now :)
Mon 31/03/03 at 12:11
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Finally got round to buying it this morning. Haven't played it yet, but I'm sure I'll like it. I tend to like all SEGA games.
Mon 31/03/03 at 20:40
Regular
It's not very good, around average or just above according to the critics. Personally, I've never played it, but the magazines I get seem to think it was a bit of a laugh with lacklustre gameplay.
Mon 31/03/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
With so many good games out now id say give it a miss and get something else which you don't have a question mark over.
Tue 01/04/03 at 00:27
Regular
"everyone says it"
If you have a mate and want to play co-op. Get it! :)
Tue 01/04/03 at 10:00
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
is it a solid platformer?
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:44
Regular
No.
Tue 01/04/03 at 18:38
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
oh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.