GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What are your overall favourite 10 games from any console?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/03/03 at 20:16
Regular
What are your overall favourite 10 games from any console

Do in descending order

Are there any games you would recommend?
Sun 23/03/03 at 14:47
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Actually I didn't really think that much of Timesplitters 2 in the long run. There were a couple of good levels. But after playing the likes of Halo, TS2 just came up as a bit of an anticlimax for me - I'm guessing thats how Mantis feels too.

Its not that TS2 is rubbish, its just that in the views of some of us, it just doesn't compare to certain other FPS games by a long shot.
But then TS2 is known as one of those Marmites of gaming - you either love it or hate it. I don't hate it as such, I just don't find it all that special after time has gone by.
Sun 23/03/03 at 10:12
Regular
"BOSE"
the more you play a game then better you get at it
Sun 23/03/03 at 00:58
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I'm generally excelent at all games I play. Ok, its not crap, its well above average. I don't know, I just don't like it.
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:58
Regular
Mantis wrote:
> And I hop J42 didn't say one of his favourite games ever was
> Timesplitters 2. It is crap mate.

What are you on? Timesplitters 2 absolutely rules, it's a fantastic game. You're obviously rubbish at it. Weirdo.
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:45
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Mouse ? More like Dung beatle.
Thu 20/03/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Untitled, stop talking please, it's animal cruelty to have that mouse inside your head working too hard.
Thu 20/03/03 at 11:53
Regular
"BOSE"
Mutant, i'm saying most people including me must have more than 10 favourite games

after i wrote my list i started thinking of others. eg: Super Mario 64, GTA, Sonic and Tails, Perfect Dark...
Thu 20/03/03 at 09:37
"slightlyshortertagl"
Untitled wrote:
> surely including any ex box titles in a best 10 games ever poll, is a
> contradiction in terms???? lol

Go away.
Thu 20/03/03 at 09:33
Regular
"aliens exist"
surely including any ex box titles in a best 10 games ever poll, is a contradiction in terms???? lol
Sun 16/03/03 at 19:37
Regular
Mantis wrote:

> And I hop J42 didn't say one of his favourite games ever was
> Timesplitters 2. It is crap mate.

I agree.Phat slow down.Sux.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.