GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brothers and Sisters thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/07/07 at 23:03
Regular
Does anyone else apart from me watch this show?

I only watch it as filler before DH, Lost and Heroes come back. How about you guys?
Fri 14/09/07 at 01:26
Regular
Yes! I watch this! ITs AMAZING! I love it!
Fri 27/07/07 at 00:24
Regular
Does every ending have to be so sappy :P

Welcome to the forum Flutterby.
Thu 26/07/07 at 22:10
Regular
"What is a tagline??"
Nothing wrong with Desperate Housewifes Geffdorf. I'm haveing withdrawl symptoms! It was entertaining to watch.
Thu 26/07/07 at 22:06
Regular
"What is a tagline??"
Yep I watch it, I think it's great. But then I used to watch Alley Mcbeale when Callista Flockhart was in that!
Wed 11/07/07 at 05:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Just found the 2nd episode online. Starting to get interesting and Soldier boy is an interesting story but theyre hurrying it along too much. Which episode is on tonight, i'll have to catch up.
Thu 05/07/07 at 20:34
Regular
I think Kitty is hot, anyone else agree?
Thu 05/07/07 at 20:23
"LOLLERSKATES!"
What happened in DH? I'm afraid I missed the last series :( TV sucks now, Hustle, Top Gear, 24, The Apprentice, F-Word, Sugar Rush, Shameless, Desperate Housewives and Doctor Who all aren't on!
Thu 05/07/07 at 20:07
Regular
You win the prize ^-^
Thu 05/07/07 at 18:37
Regular
"lets go back"
Please tell me that DH doesnt stand for Desperate Housewives?
Wed 04/07/07 at 23:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I wanted to watch it, missed the first two episodes, caught the first one online and havent been able to catch up since. I didnt love it enough to torrent it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.