GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"school holidays"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/12/01 at 21:28
Regular
I have noticed that school holidays are getting shorter and I don’t like it tell me what you think about it all
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:28
I have noticed that school holidays are getting shorter and I don’t like it tell me what you think about it all
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:30
Regular
"  "
our seem to have got longer.
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:45
Regular
its not the holidays that are getting shorter,its you who is getting older
just wait until you dont have a school holiday for christmas
Thu 20/12/01 at 22:26
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Mystique wrote:
>just wait until you dont have a school holiday for >christmas

Nah, that'll never happen. No holidays for me, you must be joking.

Hang on a second......
Mon 10/10/11 at 18:41
Regular
The weather is forecast to be wet, and as a few TA Members may not be able to make it due to Mechs / injuries we are going to postpone Gisburn until next week, when the weather, hopefully !!, will be better.

Meet at 5.45pm at the Hare and Hounds, Abbey Village for a Jaunt around Darwen Tower and its surroundings.

Bring your Brollie !!! :))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.