GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need help with a Game Choice?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/12/01 at 20:55
Regular
Hey guys i need help. What games can i get which are nice and cheap but have a good multiplayer?

( Maybe a Advance game if you feel it is necessary but it can't be too expensive)

thx :0
Mon 24/12/01 at 14:39
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Note: There's a Parental Advisory label wedged in the front of the box.
Mon 24/12/01 at 14:38
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Conker's BFD
Sun 23/12/01 at 11:22
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The Sims IS a good game for the PC. Especially with the expansion packs. Hot Date looks amazing, and I think I might be getting it for x-mas. But 'Livin It Up'/'Livin' It Large' and 'House Party' are also good, for when you've mastered the original. There's a 'That's Life' expansion pack available from SR. I haven't got it and I don't know what it's like. It is un-official and mainly just gives you more objects and stuff that you could find on fans' sites.
Sun 23/12/01 at 11:15
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
got them all anywaay i have like already got it. it is (drum roll)

The sims it is meant to be good
Thu 20/12/01 at 22:15
Regular
"Remember me?"
I forgot to mention some N64 games with AMAZING multiplayer modes...........

Mario Tennis
Quake 2
Super Smash Bros.

.......and there's more, but it's late and my brain hurts.
Thu 20/12/01 at 22:11
Regular
Any Mario Party game, they all rule for multiplayer.

Another good multiplayer is San Fransisco Rush 2049, you can either race or drive around arenas blowing each other up, hell there's even a stunt mode in cars, damn good fun will last you for ages.

Mario Tennis nuff said.
Thu 20/12/01 at 22:07
Regular
"Remember me?"
N64 games with decent multiplayer? There's loads. If you have three competitive friends, then one of the three Mario Party games would be a good choice, providing you're all prepared to sit around for maybe an hour at a time. Nothing beats GoldenEye and Perfect Dark as far as first person shoot-em-up multiplayer goes, but Turok: Rage Wars provides a change from all that realism. And Pokémon Puzzle League is also good for a few laughs.
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
If you liked Mario Kart and like a bit of fun/humour in your racing (like Simpsons' Road Rage) then you could try and find South Park Rally or Diddy Kong Racing pre-owned. I know someone who's selling some N64 games, and 1 is Diddy Kong Racing, if you're interested.
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:36
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
got it
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:35
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Lylat Wars is sposed to be a decent 'shoot-'em-up'. I might try and get that, just to see what it's like. The graphics are a lot better than the SNES Star Fox game!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.