GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"look-a-likes/Sound-a-likes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/12/01 at 20:23
Regular
Do you think that any music, film or TV stars look/sound the same???

I think that the KoRn and Adema frontmen sound the same, at certain times in their music. They are also half-brothers, and I don't think they look the same. They're also both part of 2 top bands!

For a while I thought to myself that the drummers of Linkin Park and KoRn looked quite similar. I saw KoRn's drummer in their video for 'Blind' (my favourite KoRn song) and thought he had a resemblence to Rob Bourdon of Linkin Park.

What do you think??? Am I mad?? Does my eyesight need checking to a further extent??? And what about my ears (apart from the fact that they're big!!)??
Fri 07/10/11 at 15:22
Regular
IN :-)
Thu 06/10/11 at 22:12
Regular
Who's up for Gisburn next wednesday night ???
Thu 20/12/01 at 22:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Thanks. You're the first person to actually stick to the topic, instead of critisising it.
Thu 20/12/01 at 22:00
Regular
i saw a dead ringer for Silent Bob today
just thought i'd share that with y'all
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I know he CAN sing, but you must admit he isn't a great singer. He probably had no lessons to learn how to sing, but he still does an amazing job with the rest of the band. The only problem is how he threatens the end of his vocal chords, with excessive drinking, smoking and screaming. Hopefully he'll learn from what he's done to his chords! It'd be a huge shame to see the Deftones finnished, all beacause Chino couldn't take care of his own vocal chords!!
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:50
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
Chino Moreno CAN sing...
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:45
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Deftones are AMAZING!!! Chino Moreno proves that you don't need to be able to sing well to create great music! All you need is a powerfull voice and lots of energy.
Thu 20/12/01 at 21:31
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
A few points...

Who cares what bands look like so long as the music's great? Thom Yorke is no oil painting but he is one of Britain's best musicians.

Why would anyone want to inflict Adema on themselves?

Soon nu-metal will bore you. There are very few nu-metal bands who are doing something that Faith no More haven't already done. If they're doing something that FNM haven't done, then they're probably stepping on someone else's toes. I have reached the final conclusion that the only nu-metal bands I would keep alive if they were all on life support machines would be the Deftones, Tool (technically not nu-metal) and maybe Glassjaw as they take catharsis to unprecedented levels. The rest would go in one melee of switch-flicking and there would be much rejoicing and happiness. Nobel prizes all round.
Thu 20/12/01 at 20:25
Regular
Your ears need testing, why do you listen to that drivel?
Thu 20/12/01 at 20:23
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Do you think that any music, film or TV stars look/sound the same???

I think that the KoRn and Adema frontmen sound the same, at certain times in their music. They are also half-brothers, and I don't think they look the same. They're also both part of 2 top bands!

For a while I thought to myself that the drummers of Linkin Park and KoRn looked quite similar. I saw KoRn's drummer in their video for 'Blind' (my favourite KoRn song) and thought he had a resemblence to Rob Bourdon of Linkin Park.

What do you think??? Am I mad?? Does my eyesight need checking to a further extent??? And what about my ears (apart from the fact that they're big!!)??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.