GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Austin Powers In Goldmember"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/12/01 at 18:31
Regular
Aha, has anyone else heard of this. This is the new third Austin Powers Film, and this time it's a prequel. For the trailer go to www.apple.com/trailers (sorry SR).
Anyway, this gave me a thought. How about an Austin Powers game. Incase you didn't know, Austin Powers is a undercover secret agent, who is more than up for it. He gets around, sneaking into lady's pads and secret volcano's. So in the game you could use your 'orange sherbet' mind tricks and his 'kung fu chops' to win the day. It could feature the voices of Mike Myers (Shrek, AP1, AP2)and Liz Hurley (Bedazzled.ohhhhhhh...hot).
Hopefully, this would be a dam slight better than the tiltes on the Game Boy Colour, and would be made for the GC and X-Box.
Immense environments and saucy action.....exciting thought........
Fri 30/09/11 at 15:07
White with black decals :)
Fri 30/09/11 at 14:55
Regular
The Orange is finally welded up and is ready to go for powder coating
It has matt black forks and gold hope bits, What colour do i go for? I want a change so black is out.
Colour with most votes wins!
Pink, gold leaf and tartan not allowed!
IBBY
Thu 20/12/01 at 20:20
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Mini austin looks so cool, I saw the trailer when I saw Lord of the rings today.
Thu 20/12/01 at 18:31
Regular
Aha, has anyone else heard of this. This is the new third Austin Powers Film, and this time it's a prequel. For the trailer go to www.apple.com/trailers (sorry SR).
Anyway, this gave me a thought. How about an Austin Powers game. Incase you didn't know, Austin Powers is a undercover secret agent, who is more than up for it. He gets around, sneaking into lady's pads and secret volcano's. So in the game you could use your 'orange sherbet' mind tricks and his 'kung fu chops' to win the day. It could feature the voices of Mike Myers (Shrek, AP1, AP2)and Liz Hurley (Bedazzled.ohhhhhhh...hot).
Hopefully, this would be a dam slight better than the tiltes on the Game Boy Colour, and would be made for the GC and X-Box.
Immense environments and saucy action.....exciting thought........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.