GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I kick you in the balls you spastic Monkey......"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Monkey Ball 2'.
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:53
Regular
Bought Monkey Ball 2 yesterday, never really though much of the previous game, way too annoying for its own good.

I have to say though, Monkey Ball 2 is a damn good game. What's up with the levels of difficutly though, it's so insanely hard. I'm on the 4th world, the whales stomach one and some of the levels completly extract the urine. Launcher is just the biggest load of stupidly hard toss i've ever played.

Also it takes so bloody long to get the play points, i've only managed to unlock one of the new mini games so far. Tennis does rule though.

So, good game but very bloody hard.

Also got Phantasy Star Online as well, great game, bit boring offline though. The levels are just too damn big to play on your own, still, can't wait to get my modem thingy and get this bad boy online.

I'm a level 8 Hunter, the daggers are just the coolest weapon known to man.
Sat 15/03/03 at 16:56
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Launchers is easy once you know the right strategy.

Roll forward so that you are in front of the launcher, as soon as you are struck by the launcher hold back and monitor the mini map to check your positioning, now use the map to move the level so that you land on top of the column, use the map to see where the goal is located, and then fall through it.
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:59
Regular
i dont know why i dont like any of the super monkey ball titles
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:57
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Just wait until you get to the later levels, insanely hard.

and the majority are just fluke too. Oh, and the next mini game you unluck should be shot or dog-fight. Boat sucks, no matter how good/crap it looks.

:)
Sat 15/03/03 at 12:53
Regular
Bought Monkey Ball 2 yesterday, never really though much of the previous game, way too annoying for its own good.

I have to say though, Monkey Ball 2 is a damn good game. What's up with the levels of difficutly though, it's so insanely hard. I'm on the 4th world, the whales stomach one and some of the levels completly extract the urine. Launcher is just the biggest load of stupidly hard toss i've ever played.

Also it takes so bloody long to get the play points, i've only managed to unlock one of the new mini games so far. Tennis does rule though.

So, good game but very bloody hard.

Also got Phantasy Star Online as well, great game, bit boring offline though. The levels are just too damn big to play on your own, still, can't wait to get my modem thingy and get this bad boy online.

I'm a level 8 Hunter, the daggers are just the coolest weapon known to man.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.