GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ne1 played resident evil zero? is it ne gd?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil Zero'.
Sat 15/03/03 at 13:04
Regular
hi has any one got or played resident evil zero yet? is it ne good?
Sat 15/03/03 at 14:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've got Resi Zero, don't think I'm very far into it though. From what I've played though its pretty damn good. Wasn't too chuffed at the pressure of having to work the code out with time ticking away to get the brakes on (play and you'll understand). But I managed to quickly bring up the menu while writing down the basics of the puzzle to work out.
I don't suck at Maths or anything, but when you've got like 20 seconds to do the last code and you've gotta use 10 numbers to make 81, things do seem a bit hectic. ;-))

Been saving at practically every chance too - the music and stuff just doesn't let me trust this game when it comes to skipping a save chance to see whats going on through the next door faster. ;-))
Sat 15/03/03 at 13:49
Regular
i got resi 2 on the n64, does that help, lol
Sat 15/03/03 at 13:23
Regular
Yeah, you get it off the guy in the shop at the start.
Sat 15/03/03 at 13:19
Regular
"slick"
if any one here has played resident evil 2 is there a way of getting the shot gun?
Sat 15/03/03 at 13:14
Regular
I've got it, I'm on my 2nd time through now and I gotta say, it's the fookin nuts.
Sat 15/03/03 at 13:13
Regular
"slick"
ive played resident evil 2 and i thought it was great but i havn't played any of the others i would have thought the next one would be good though.
Sat 15/03/03 at 13:07
Regular
nope havnt played it yet but i heard it is boring, but thats wot i heard not wot im saying
Sat 15/03/03 at 13:04
Regular
"slick"
hi has any one got or played resident evil zero yet? is it ne good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.