GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSX Tricky 2,000,000 scored on Mesablanca"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/12/01 at 17:40
Regular
Not really but please take a few moments to visit www.geocities.com/ssxtricky2002
The scores will be updated daily, please ignore this post if you are bored of this type of website.

Cheers
Thu 20/12/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Kid Rock,

I am not trying to steal your thunder, when was your site last updated ??, your topic has disappeared into history.

PS. Mr Matrix, my site is not supposed to be flash (what do you want from an hours work ?), just useful, I will put all times etc on there later this evening.
Thu 20/12/01 at 18:35
Regular
"Bah"
that sites much better but my scores aint on there :(
even though i posted them in your forum
Thu 20/12/01 at 18:31
Regular
well seeing as the PS2 forum already has a web site for it then we aint bothered

www.geocities.com/srgamerpro
Thu 20/12/01 at 18:00
Regular
"Bah"
Lets be honouest, it aint very good is it?
MM
Thu 20/12/01 at 17:40
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Not really but please take a few moments to visit www.geocities.com/ssxtricky2002
The scores will be updated daily, please ignore this post if you are bored of this type of website.

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.