GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'll be scared if..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/12/01 at 16:40
Regular
Anyone posts on Christmas Day. Surely you have people to be with, or least a new game to consume your life and replace your friend(s)?
Thu 20/12/01 at 16:40
Regular
Anyone posts on Christmas Day. Surely you have people to be with, or least a new game to consume your life and replace your friend(s)?
Thu 20/12/01 at 16:42
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Stryke wrote:
> Anyone posts on Christmas Day. Surely you have people to be with, or least a new
> game to consume your life and replace your friend(s)?

I will be on here for about an hour in the morning, until my dad gets up - or at least I should be, unless I get a little surprise in my stocking! I doubt that anyone will be on here Christmas Day - if they are, I would be shocked, but more scared than anything else!
Thu 20/12/01 at 16:42
Regular
Usually... well, last time, came on about 3:00PM just to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and reply to Sniper's topic asking where everyone was.

:0)
Thu 20/12/01 at 16:51
Regular
I've been toying with the idea of going on quickly to post some crappy little post on Christmas day.

A sure GAD winner as the only post of that day...

You think so anyway...
:-D
Thu 20/12/01 at 16:56
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Strafex wrote:
> I've been toying with the idea of going on quickly to post some crappy little
> post on Christmas day.

A sure GAD winner as the only post of that
> day...

You think so anyway...
:-D

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Damn - they're onto me. On the other hand, we could both win because there are 3 eligible winners per day (thank you SR!). To Grix Thraves, boy, you must be pretty dedicated to come on in the middle of Christmas day, the peak time when people are playing with their pressies. By the way, who is Sniper? He seems like a funny person, a strange person or an absolute nit-nut!
Thu 20/12/01 at 16:58
Regular
That just about sums him up, yeah.

No, I kinda got bored of throwing my money up in the air, so I felt like spreading the sprirt, and all. :0)
Thu 20/12/01 at 17:45
Regular
"You've upset me"
I won't be on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, I will on Boxing Day though :-D
Thu 20/12/01 at 18:05
Regular
"Maximum Homerdrive"
I'll be here probably in between GTA3 as i have nothing better to do
Thu 20/12/01 at 20:35
ill be here on christmas eve and christmas day if im not playing Burnout(i hope)
Thu 20/12/01 at 20:43
Regular
I will come on here for about 10 mins, say Merry Christmas and what did you get

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.