GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game TV Programs???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 15/03/03 at 19:46
Regular
Hey guys,
was just watchin Game Network there on digital and i was wonderin if ye guys know of any other computer game tv channels or programs. Game Network, i must admit is a pretty bad computer game channel, for a number of reasons. they show the same programs about 3 or 4 times in a day, that legend of mir is all over the channel and now they have this new 'babe station' where there are three cameras on three seperate "babes" and loads of guys send in wierd/sick texts. oh yea, and thats another thing - those bloody texts. sure its just to make money for the channel but they have a little text box on the bottom of every program, blockin half the screen, with ppls texts comin up. enough already!!!
Well what do ye think? Do ye know of any other programs of note?
Amos.
Sun 16/03/03 at 11:47
Regular
Heh, theres a new one starting at Easter on ITV called Game Stars

www.gamestars.co.uk

Cue unshaven geeks trying to stare each other out while bashing a PS2 pad *sigh*...
Sun 16/03/03 at 11:39
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
A typical Games Network text conversation:

Xbgeek: Hey, has you guys een the new gme for xb?
Gcrocks: Xb sucks, ps2 sucks even mooor
addict: hey xbgeek an gcrocks, i is playin game now, it good
Gcrocks: col:-)
Ps2lovy: i luv my ps2
addict: i has a ps2,it god
addict:i men good
addict: i mean mean, not men
Ps2lovey: you is so funny addict, lets meet up
addict: i can't my momy wan't ler me ot after 9
Ps2lovy: how about u, xbgeek and gcrocks?
Gcrocks: can't, i got to shave my bib ginger beard, ten play legend of Mir for five hopurs
xbgeek: my mummy-deer is makin't me tidy my rooom

Me: SHUT UP YOU TARDS!
Sat 15/03/03 at 22:27
Regular
I think Game Networks text thing is just to get people to actually WATCH the channel.
Sat 15/03/03 at 22:21
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Have we waved goodbye to Thumb Bandits? It looks like its not going to return. Yes.. i was aware of the cheese, but i enjoyed the show.
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:57
Regular
"NJAN"
Yea, i think i might have seen game pad 3 once or twice. is that the one on bravo? also anyone remember [.tv]? that was a really good computer channel, albeit not a computer games only channel. it had 'masterclass' shows, showing you how to use all major software apps, 'game over' a computer game program that was actually really good, and a load other programs. it closed down though, no doubt due to to small a target audience and maybe funding etc. that channel will be be missed.
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:50
Regular
They're all bad.

Cybernet remains the best, it's on about 3am sometime.

Game Pad 3 is rubbish as well.
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:50
Regular
"¬_¬"
Lan Jam, Fridays on cITV. It's brilliant in terms of children's TV, awful in terms of games.
Sat 15/03/03 at 19:46
Regular
"NJAN"
Hey guys,
was just watchin Game Network there on digital and i was wonderin if ye guys know of any other computer game tv channels or programs. Game Network, i must admit is a pretty bad computer game channel, for a number of reasons. they show the same programs about 3 or 4 times in a day, that legend of mir is all over the channel and now they have this new 'babe station' where there are three cameras on three seperate "babes" and loads of guys send in wierd/sick texts. oh yea, and thats another thing - those bloody texts. sure its just to make money for the channel but they have a little text box on the bottom of every program, blockin half the screen, with ppls texts comin up. enough already!!!
Well what do ye think? Do ye know of any other programs of note?
Amos.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.