GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some movie news"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/12/01 at 12:58
Regular
There's a variety of stuff here, upcomingmovies.com has lots of nice news about, well, up coming movies.

A sequel to The Goonies is almost certain to happen with Richard Donner saying that it will feature a new bunch of kids, as well as some of the original Goonies returning.

There's going to be a sequel to American Psycho, which William Shatner will be in. Read this and weep:
"Patrick Bateman is dead.
However, his evil continues on in
the body of a college student
(Kunis) who will stop at nothing
to get what she wants. Rachael
Newman, the only victim to ever
escape Patrick Bateman alive,
has inherited his thirst to "fit in."
But the rigors of surviving your
college life can be challenging to
a young beautiful co-ed like
Rachael. In a world where might
does not always make right, and
sex can kill, you will find the new
American Psycho."

Antonia Banderas will again play 'El Mariachi' in Robert Rodriguez's Once Upon a Time in Mexico, the sequel to Desperado, which was sequel to El Mariachi. Apparently Salma Hayek will also return, and Johnny Depp and Willem Dafoe will also appear. Of course, Cheech Marin will be in it too. He rules.

There will be no Die Hard 4. Long though to be a possibility Bruce Willis has said that after the events on 11/9/01 he won't do another Die Hard movie.

Friday the 13th 10, or Jason X as it's known still hasn't had a release in the USA. Originally scheduled for April 2001, it's been delayed. There's a Friday 13 in September 2002, could it wait until then, or is it going to go straight to video?

Final Destination 2 will not see the return of Devon Sawa, who played the lead in the original. Typical horror sequel then, riding on the success of the previous film? Apparently Tony Todd (best known for being the Candyman) will have a large part in this movie, due out in 2003.

There's going to be another Halloween sequel out next year. Jamie Lee Curtis will be running from Michael Myers again, despite cuttign his head off at the end of Halloween H2O. This one is called Halloween: The Homecoming. Apparently Busta Rhymes is in it.

The Hulk is due in 2003. Apparently it will feature 'Hulk dogs'. And Nick Nolte might be in it.

Samantha Mumba may take the role in The Matrix Reloaded that Aaliyah was going to play.

Scooby looks a bit naff, and the rest of the cast of Scooby Doo look scary -http://www.upcomingmovies.com/scoobydoo.html

It has been reported that Edward Furlong has been dropped by Warner Bros from Terminator 3 due to recent concerns over substancve abuse, and his problems with the law.
Thu 20/12/01 at 12:58
Regular
"not dead"
There's a variety of stuff here, upcomingmovies.com has lots of nice news about, well, up coming movies.

A sequel to The Goonies is almost certain to happen with Richard Donner saying that it will feature a new bunch of kids, as well as some of the original Goonies returning.

There's going to be a sequel to American Psycho, which William Shatner will be in. Read this and weep:
"Patrick Bateman is dead.
However, his evil continues on in
the body of a college student
(Kunis) who will stop at nothing
to get what she wants. Rachael
Newman, the only victim to ever
escape Patrick Bateman alive,
has inherited his thirst to "fit in."
But the rigors of surviving your
college life can be challenging to
a young beautiful co-ed like
Rachael. In a world where might
does not always make right, and
sex can kill, you will find the new
American Psycho."

Antonia Banderas will again play 'El Mariachi' in Robert Rodriguez's Once Upon a Time in Mexico, the sequel to Desperado, which was sequel to El Mariachi. Apparently Salma Hayek will also return, and Johnny Depp and Willem Dafoe will also appear. Of course, Cheech Marin will be in it too. He rules.

There will be no Die Hard 4. Long though to be a possibility Bruce Willis has said that after the events on 11/9/01 he won't do another Die Hard movie.

Friday the 13th 10, or Jason X as it's known still hasn't had a release in the USA. Originally scheduled for April 2001, it's been delayed. There's a Friday 13 in September 2002, could it wait until then, or is it going to go straight to video?

Final Destination 2 will not see the return of Devon Sawa, who played the lead in the original. Typical horror sequel then, riding on the success of the previous film? Apparently Tony Todd (best known for being the Candyman) will have a large part in this movie, due out in 2003.

There's going to be another Halloween sequel out next year. Jamie Lee Curtis will be running from Michael Myers again, despite cuttign his head off at the end of Halloween H2O. This one is called Halloween: The Homecoming. Apparently Busta Rhymes is in it.

The Hulk is due in 2003. Apparently it will feature 'Hulk dogs'. And Nick Nolte might be in it.

Samantha Mumba may take the role in The Matrix Reloaded that Aaliyah was going to play.

Scooby looks a bit naff, and the rest of the cast of Scooby Doo look scary -http://www.upcomingmovies.com/scoobydoo.html

It has been reported that Edward Furlong has been dropped by Warner Bros from Terminator 3 due to recent concerns over substancve abuse, and his problems with the law.
Thu 20/12/01 at 14:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
If you get the Indiana Jones trilogy and watch 'Last Crusade', you will see an interview with George Lucas at the end, where he says that the fourth film is written and ready to be filmed!
Thu 20/12/01 at 18:15
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
A sequel to American Psycho? That. Sucks. Ass. As for a Goonies sequel, that rocks.
Thu 20/12/01 at 19:24
Regular
Ass.

Can I write ass?

Meh. Let's find out.

And in responce, a Goonies sequel would rock mostly, but it BETTER be good.
Thu 20/12/01 at 19:31
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Indiana Jones 4

OH YEAH

*dances round room*

Better not be rubbish :)

deja vou
Thu 20/12/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
Samantha Mumba may take
> the role in The Matrix Reloaded that Aaliyah was going to play.

LOL! She's Irish, it just wouldn't sound right with a load of Americans (not that there's anything wrong with Irish or Americans). And I heard something about the Hulk and Terminator 3, so those have gotta be true really.

Who do you think should play Aaliyah's role, if not Samantha Mumba??? I honestly don't have a clue.

What about Joanna Dark, when the Perfect Dark film is eventually started??? I don't know either, but should it really be that Newsround reader, like someone said in NGC??
Thu 20/12/01 at 20:14
Regular
"You've upset me"
Kate thingy... Ermm... Dammit, can't remember her name... Yeah she'd be good as Joanna Dark...
Thu 20/12/01 at 20:28
Regular
Meka_Dragon wrote:

There's going to be another Halloween sequel out next year. Jamie Lee
> Curtis will be running from Michael Myers again, despite cuttign his head off at
> the end of Halloween H2O. This one is called Halloween: The Homecoming.
> Apparently Busta Rhymes is in it.

Excellent, even if it is crappy I can't frickin wait.
Thu 20/12/01 at 23:20
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"

Ah, can we really blame little Brucy? Nah, I think that if a film such as this was made within the next year, it would recieve criticism and the actors's heart's wouldn't be in it really.

I heard about this film ages ago (like 2 years) and I never heard anything since. Jason .vs. Freddy is the name of the game - this will so rule when it comes out!

Sad to Devon not in it, as I think he played Alex well, but at least there's a sequel. I absolutely loved the first one and I have high expectations for the sequel. 2003, oh well!

Will that guy never die? After being stabbed 7 times, thrown out a window, run over by a car, hit on the head with a fire extinguisher, shot and beheaded, you'd think he would give up trying to get Curtis. He must be one of those resiliant losers! H20 was a pathetic attempt at horror but with the right directors, this could be decent - hopefully the last chapter to the Halloween tale.

If Nick Nolte plays the Hulk, somebody please kill me.

I wouldn't be surprised - neither Mumba and Aaliyah have the same acting abilities - none. They are singers - that's what they are paid to do, not acting! Next they'll have Mel B as Mumba's understudy!

As soon as I read that, my jaw dropped and my heart sank. If Furlong isn't in T3, I will be one peeved person. Damn you Furlong - sort yourself out!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.