GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Skies of Arcadia fans might be happy to hear...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Skies of Arcadia'.
Sun 16/03/03 at 11:31
Regular
That its getting a sequel

Taken from Cube-Europe: -

"We haven`t even got one of the greatest RPG`s ever yet, and a sequel has been announced already.

In an interview with Sega developers, Noriyoshi Oba of Overworks (the developers behind Skies of Arcadia) stated that a sequel to the widely-acclaimed game is being planned.

Here`s the quote from the Kikizo games interview:

You seem like a very happy guy, why such a violent game like Shinobi? And is there going to be a Skies of Arcadia sequel?

Noriyoshi Oba: I don't think it's such a violent game! [laughs] The Skies of Arcadia sequel is in the planning stages at the moment.

Great news for all RPG fans, although we don`t know for sure if it`s coming to Gamecube. But chances are it will. We`ll keep you updated."

Hopefully, Gamecube should get a slice of it...
Mon 17/03/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Alexrose1uk wrote:
> If you really have to play the 'Oracle of' Games, I can email you the
> roms for them (you'll just have to get an emulator). I got them back
> when I wasn't allowed a GBA or GC :p

*Oh, you'll have to give me your email addy as well (obviously).
Mon 17/03/03 at 12:31
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
If you really have to play the 'Oracle of' Games, I can email you the roms for them (you'll just have to get an emulator). I got them back when I wasn't allowed a GBA or GC :p
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:38
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
LOL! I had the Ages, good game...very good, indeed!
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Hmm... In that case give me the address of the person you sent them to and I shall go steal them... :D
Sun 16/03/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Ah Sibs, I sold them both on eBay about three months ago.

If only you had asked! :D
Sun 16/03/03 at 15:23
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I must get the Oracle games at some point. *Goes to check Ebay*
Sun 16/03/03 at 15:18
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
She wasnt in oracle of seasons or oracle of ages. but they were still bloody good games. I never compketed oracle of ages cos it was well ard. all the GB zelda game shave been good.
Sun 16/03/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Pringle28 wrote:
> As far as i know zelda has only featured in two of nintendos 7 zelda
> titles. Oh and she featured breifly in majoras mask when link
> remembered the song of time! If that counts!

I assume Zelda was in the original (I've never played it much at all) because they wouldn't name a game after a character that hadn't been thought up yet...

Zelda was in the second NES game (she was in some eternal sleep or something if I remember correctly).

She was in LOZ:A Link to the Past

She wasn't in the Game Boy game (Links Awakening)

She was in Ocarina of Time

I don't know if she was in the 2 Capcom made GameBoy games as I haven't played them... (the Oracle of... games)

She appeared in a flashback in MM as you said.

That makes at least 4 appearances out of 8 games(6 if she's in the Oracle... games, but I'm taking a guess that she isn't) in my calculations. And I won't say if she's in Wind Waker. Because I'm not sure.
Sun 16/03/03 at 15:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hehe.

3rd of May = Fantastic day. For games anyway.
Sun 16/03/03 at 15:08
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
But i cant wait till MAY!!!!!!!
Why do you know if she deos or not?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.