GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"x-box-how good is it realy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 20/12/01 at 07:15
Regular
I've hord its good but will it reaplas n64 or the ps2 and will it be more populer then the gamecube ha
Thu 20/12/01 at 07:15
I've hord its good but will it reaplas n64 or the ps2 and will it be more populer then the gamecube ha
Thu 20/12/01 at 07:26
Regular
"Sally On Weekdays!"
Strange post. Mate, a little advice - make your posts longer (a lot) and check spelling if unsure.

On the other hand, this could be a blatant attempt on his part to spam - I don't know.

X-Box is backed by Microsoft, and they are a very powerful company, famous for the domestic PC, but how will they fare in the gaming industry? I think they can produce the goods, but much like various Windows programmes (ME, XP etc), there will be bugs, so buying the first model of the X-Box is probably not a very wise decision. Hopefully, they will re-issue consoles to those with buggy ones and everyone will go home happy. I would wait a few months for all the bugs to be ironed out and then buy an X-Box.

How will they fare in the gaming industry?

There's only one way to find out...
Thu 20/12/01 at 09:19
Regular
"not dead"
In my opinion it's average at best.

The games try to hard to be cool, but they just don't do it for me.
Thu 20/12/01 at 09:54
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> In my opinion it's average at best.

The games try to hard to be cool, but
> they just don't do it for me.

Your a Ninty fan arnt you?

(this is an actual question, not sarcasm :) )
Thu 20/12/01 at 10:03
Regular
"not dead"
Yep.

Honestly though, I'm not just being a zealot, the games on the Xbox just haven't grabbed my attention yet.

I couldn't see much appeal in the PS2 first either, but now it's starting to get some quality games.

But with the Gamecube I can see some games that I'd really like at launch.
Thu 20/12/01 at 10:10
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> Yep.

Honestly though, I'm not just being a zealot, the games on the Xbox
> just haven't grabbed my attention yet.

I couldn't see much appeal in the PS2
> first either, but now it's starting to get some quality games.

But with the
> Gamecube I can see some games that I'd really like at launch.

I thought I remebered you were :) ...

It was only because, if you had been a PS2 kiddie, the similarities between the PS2 and X-Box game styles would have made the argument a little 'unusual' :) ...

GC games, from what Ive seen, seem, distinctly Nintendo.
Thu 20/12/01 at 11:11
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Nintendo RULES

Xbox is just s***

PS2 is good but GC is better.

Does that solve all your questions?

No?

ah well

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.