GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"No way!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/03/03 at 16:01
Regular
Why is everyone looking so excited for 'Metroid prime' ok........ to me it looks a poor game with way too many colours in it. I cant understand what the hell is going on when i look at the screen shots?
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:29
"For the horde!!!!"
HalloHowArtThou wrote:
> BEARDS. wrote:
> It has to do with badgers, and their ongoing war against the red
> pandas.
>
> Actually the Red Pandas are arming themselves now with mutilated
> baskets against the badgers. The Pandas started it.

The red pandas have been buying their weapons from gray Squirrels who also have also constructed a nuclear warhead silo thats secretly hidden in forest somewhere.
Sun 16/03/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Patch wrote:
> to me it looks a poor game with way too many colours in it

Yeah, I hate those stupid games that have loads of colours...

It's bloomin' great, that's why. I got the US version on launch and it's simply a magnificant FPS. From the very first level when you finish the end-of-level (you assume) boss and suddenly have to...ermmm... do something else... don't want to ruin the suprise. Anyway, it's a tense, exicting couple of minutes of gaming, made all the more exciting because on the first time through I hadn't found the save point on that level and knew if I failed I was back to the start. Okay, the boss was a little dissappoing, if impressive in scale, though what comes next is simple yet magnificant. That's just the begining.

For once, believe the hype.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Nah, this war is just a charade to the deeper darker secrets of the ongoing white duck conspiracies. For years the white ducks have been seen as nothing more than a myth to get baby ducks to be good, but now the twisted truth of them seems to be emerging...

Be afraid.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
It all began at the Duck Billed Platypus riots, the badgers said yes, they really were mammals, those red pandas just thought it was an insult to all true producers of live babies and took great offense...
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:06
"slightlyshortertagl"
BEARDS. wrote:
> It has to do with badgers, and their ongoing war against the red
> pandas.

Actually the Red Pandas are arming themselves now with mutilated baskets against the badgers. The Pandas started it.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
It has to do with badgers, and their ongoing war against the red pandas.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:02
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Ask Whitestripes.
Sun 16/03/03 at 16:01
Regular
Why is everyone looking so excited for 'Metroid prime' ok........ to me it looks a poor game with way too many colours in it. I cant understand what the hell is going on when i look at the screen shots?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.